Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how quick this thread will go. No playing pics of him till Wednesday at the earliest. I do hope he at least makes the squad for Wednesday as if not he will likely not be in the England squad and we get so much content and stuff to look at.
He Might be at the bridge tomorrow though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You lot draw the line at Dennis, I draw it at Lampard :sick:
Just...no.

And why didn't I vote for Becks? I blame the wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think its actually a good way to get mason to get his act together, i would tell him something along the lines of "if you dont start picking me up on the bentley more regularly imma duck your dad"
That might be taking it a tad too far. 😂😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its actually a good way to get mason to get his act together, i would tell him something along the lines of "if you dont start picking me up on the bentley more regularly imma duck your dad"
Hmm possibly! Or are you trying to sabotage me and get me out of the Daddy queue and nab him for yourself! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You lot draw the line at Dennis, I draw it at Lampard :sick:
Just...no.

And why didn't I vote for Becks? I blame the wine.
Becks is such a no!!

I’m thinking Redknapp and Tuchel? Can you imagine how irritated Tuchel would get trying to have a conversation with Redknapp? Feel like Tony deserves a vote though so I’m torn.

@calmyourritas you are the FBC hero 💙 You always make it sound like there is some kind of structure in amongst the madness🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Mason when he realizes the poll is not about him. Show more skin and we'll talk about you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Great work @calmyourritas always love the recaps ❤❤

My votes are for Becks and Ljungberg; his CK pics were gold.

I can't believe @PunkRocker voted that man. I'm sending a box that won't allow you to escape it!!

Can't believe that Lampard is the most voted 🤯🤯 didn't expect that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
duck I just had a twitchy moment. I was locked out of my tattle account and couldn’t remember my password. 🙈🤦‍♀️
I finally remembered after half an hour of panic and nearly crying because I thought I would lose my FBC fam.
Thanks @calmyourritas for the mention. I’ve finally made it albeit for a flirtatious moment with a woman 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck it, I went for Tony and Tuchel. That would be a story to tell (I’m assuming we’re all picking based on having both of our choices together at the same time, right? ……… right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck it, I went for Tony and Tuchel. That would be a story to tell (I’m assuming we’re all picking based on having both of our choices together at the same time, right? ……… right?)
I mean, I wasn’t but now you’ve mentioned it…

• Haha
You went for his work father and real father. I see you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great work @calmyourritas always love the recaps ❤❤

My votes are for Becks and Ljungberg; his CK pics were gold.

I can't believe @PunkRocker voted that man. I'm sending a box that won't allow you to escape it!!

Can't believe that Lampard is the most voted 🤯🤯 didn't expect that
My 15yr old self made me do it 😂
16 threads and this is my first time in the box. Does the box have a glory hole, I don't want to get lonely in there! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.