Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck it, I went for Tony and Tuchel. That would be a story to tell (I’m assuming we’re all picking based on having both of our choices together at the same time, right? ……… right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who went for Pochettino?!

I’m pleased to see the lurkers are getting involved in the DILF poll too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who went for Pochettino?!

I’m pleased to see the lurkers are getting involved in the DILF poll too 🤣
Me! Love Poch!
I talked to him once and then I saw his son and realized that family was one I wouldn't mind being a part of.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me! Love Poch!
I talked to him once and then I saw his son and realized that family was one I wouldn't mind being a part of.
Ok, I’ve googled the sons and I don’t fully disagree with you. One of them has a touch of Kepa about him (although lighter haired), you got a type, girl 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We really need more high fashion stuff from Mason. Love Rashy, but he can't do it all. Burberry, call Mason! I'll help with the fittings and the photoshoot ✌

Ok, I’ve googled the sons and I don’t fully disagree with you. One of them has a touch of Kepa about him (although lighter haired), you for a type, girl 🤣
You're right. I never realized that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.