Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you buggers I'm holding you responsible for this. I've never had a dream about Mason, never.
Last night my whole dream was about Dennis. Dennis!!!!
No sex involved thank God. We all became really good friends. Me, my imaginary husband and kids and Dennis, Fern (who was lovely) and their kids.
Still no Mason dreams. 😫
The funniest thing about this is I've just called him Dennis to my Mum. She asked if I'd slept well to which I said ' Well if dreaming about Dennis Maguire and his wife...' 🤦🏻‍♀️ I styled it out pretty well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all. Have a lovely day @MrsM19 (at least I think it’s you🤣) at your player experience! Sorry Mase may not be there but I’m sorry I gave him groin strain. The Bentley was kinda cramped and it just got a bit out of hand. I hope you forgive me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy Saturday to my people. I’ve woke up shook that TT has so many votes @PunkRocker maybe you’re not as strange as I originally thought 😉 there seems to be a lot of love for old Tuch’s.

@Ceejay23 well done for owning up to voting for Southgate 🤣 you are however on your own with that one! @GGina we are always here to make you laugh or have a rant if you need it 💙💙

And I just want to blow my own trumpet 🎺 (I’ll leave Mase’s alone for one second) but I’ve been on a healthy eating exercise train for a while now and this morning I’ve finally lost 3 stone 🥳🥳 feeling a bit chuffed with myself!

Have a good weekend one and all. We may not get the Mason goods we deserve this weekend but enjoy non the less! 😘😘
Not so long ago you all thought I was barmy and now look! 😂 Turns out you all just needed a scapegoat to take the heat before you came crawling out and basking in the TT goodness. Nevermind, I can take it. Like Mason, I'm confident 😉

Also, looks like we have another Southgate fan. Sorry @Ceejay23, you may have to share after all 🙈

Well done @Eden246 on that amazing achievement 👏🏻 Maybe Mason's trumpet also helped so don't give it up long-term!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Loving the fact that Tony is outdoing Poch, Ronaldo and Southgate. Just wait til he pulls out that result at the next Mount family dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a dream about Dec last night. In it he scored for England at Wembely and then the same night went on Stricly Come Dancing. The commentator at the football mentioned how he is going to be the next England captain while in a shot with Kane. And then on Strictly they mentioned he didn’t even have enough time to have a proper ice bath before dancing. Mase was not in the dream and it was mentioned he was not in the England squad due to injury.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning All! Loving the new avatars ❤❤❤

Shocked to wake up to see Ronaldo is on 4 votes 😱😱 has Punk been making multiple accounts???
People just need a spokesperson sometimes 😂
Where you at my lurkers? 🤣 come into the light and stand with me against these hoes!

• Haha
Not so long ago you all thought I was barmy and now look! 😂 Turns out you all just needed a scapegoat to take the heat before you came crawling out and basking in the TT goodness. Nevermind, I can take it. Like Mason, I'm confident 😉

Also, looks like we have another Southgate fan. Sorry @Ceejay23, you may have to share after all 🙈

Well done @Eden246 on that amazing achievement 👏🏻 Maybe Mason's trumpet also helped so don't give it up long-term!
You might be right with the scapegoat thing. You’ll be happy to know I didn’t use you as a scapegoat. He still does not float my boat 🤣And thank you ☺ One shall not give up the Mount trumpet 🎺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You might be right with the scapegoat thing. You’ll be happy to know I didn’t use you as a scapegoat. He still does not float my boat 🤣And thank you ☺ One shall not give up the Mount trumpet 🎺
If he doesn’t now then he never will 😂 I did see a pic yesterday which brought me very close to the ick so I had to do some quick immersion therapy to get back to the right frame of mind! 🤣

It’s true

We're all wee slutbags for Mason Mount 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Saturday to my people. I’ve woke up shook that TT has so many votes @PunkRocker maybe you’re not as strange as I originally thought 😉 there seems to be a lot of love for old Tuch’s.

@Ceejay23 well done for owning up to voting for Southgate 🤣 you are however on your own with that one! @GGina we are always here to make you laugh or have a rant if you need it 💙💙

And I just want to blow my own trumpet 🎺 (I’ll leave Mase’s alone for one second) but I’ve been on a healthy eating exercise train for a while now and this morning I’ve finally lost 3 stone 🥳🥳 feeling a bit chuffed with myself!

Have a good weekend one and all. We may not get the Mason goods we deserve this weekend but enjoy non the less! 😘😘
So happy for you! I'm sure you will get to your goal in no time! I'm trying to get back to a healthier lifestyle again, the pandemic (I know we are still on it, but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel) really messed up with me, so hopefully it works as well as it's doing for you!

There are so many lurkers! 51 votes, and I swear only 20 or so of us talk on here. We don't bite, I'll bite if you ask Mase, no need to worry.
I'm in shock Ronaldo has 4 votes, at least there are many ahead of him.

Won't be watching the match as the disaster that is my team play at the same time, but hopefully someone can get pics/vids of him at the stands.

Our Mase and a bit of Tink for his lovers, from yesterday's video, I just keep thinking why they didn't let Mase do it alone 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just leaving this here to brighten up your day

Morning FBC family 💙 Thanks for this beaut, definitely brightened my morning 🥰

Had a very vivid dream that I was fitting Mason with some kind of uniform and he was being super flirty and I feel it had potential to go somewhere but Mr Scuffed woke me up coughing so it ended there.

Hope everyone has lots of lovely plans for today 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just had a weird bit of a dream come back to me. No Mason as usual 🙄 but I seemed to be at a food festival and was getting a burger and a hotdog on a plate. But the hotdog was just the sausage, no roll. And then a man was standing behind me and touched me because my tag was sticking out and kept touching me down my sides and across my shoulders. And he looked like Munch from Two Pints 🤣

• Haha
I'm raging.

Do you guys remember that marketing girl that got caught sexting Jorginho last year?

She just popped up to the top of the road and brought 2 friends in. Ahead of people that are waiting to be brought down. 🤬

• Wow
I'm raging.

Do you guys remember that marketing girl that got caught sexting Jorginho last year?

She just popped up to the top of the road and brought 2 friends in. Ahead of people that are waiting to be brought down. 🤬
Didnt she have some links to Chelsea - that being how she meet Jorginho. Or maybe the affair is continuing.

🤣🤣🤣I feel you. I went to the dark side and downloaded Tik tok after someone said you don't need an account (so I cant make drunken comments 🙈) I keep getting Spicy and Lauren. Now I love them as a couple but I fancy the arse off your man and don't need to see videos.🙄
If she anounces her pregnancy they will be even more videos of the pair of them.

She works at Chelsea marketing dept. Elisa Scalon.
I am surprised she hasn’t been asked to leave - I am sure there are rules about staff and the players not having sexual contact.

Reactions: 1
Morning all. Have a lovely day @MrsM19 (at least I think it’s you🤣) at your player experience! Sorry Mase may not be there but I’m sorry I gave him groin strain. The Bentley was kinda cramped and it just got a bit out of hand. I hope you forgive me 😂
😂 I forgive you. We would all do the same given the opportunity.
I hope he doesn't get any injury when it's my turn.

Thank God I didn't travel all the way for Mason only.

I met an American friend last night (he moved to London last month) and Grealish is on today. I'm happy out. 🙏🏽 Also, you are all in for a big surprise...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Pre-lunch video:

Also, terrible behaviour from that lady. If I worked for United, I would NEVER do something like that...👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.