Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allybongo

Chatty Member
They’re such an odd match. He dresses like Avril Lavigne and she dresses like Mary Berry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I think she's really lost herself tbh. The old house was cute, instagrammable, cute kids (who she flogged), fashion ads etc. Since the move she just seems pretty dreary - no opinions, no decent ads, even the house is pretty depressing IMO. The only interesting thing about them IMO is the kids who she doesn't share anymore (100% the right thing to do). I just don't understand why these people don't just give it up and get a normal job - go and work in a cafe, teaching assistant, stable worker - but I think it's too much pride. Genuinely Instagrammers like Martha think they're something special.

Reactions: 11

allybongo

Chatty Member
I started to write a comment about dreary Martha and her dreary house/content but got bored halfway through can’t even remember what I as going to say 🤣

• Haha

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
The miserable face of a child whose mother promised to keep them off Instagram ….until she ran out of money and had to launch….aprons?

• Haha

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
That latest ad has made me cringe, she looks so awkward! She has reached the pinnacle of dull with that dresser.

• Haha

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Love the title, thank you.
Recap of last thread - Martha continues the really dull pony content, they moved in to a (rented, but don’t tell the sheep 🤫) large, soulless farmhouse, she declared she REALLY respects her children’s privacy so won’t be showing them online anymore (except for when she wants free shit/she needs to advertise free shit/she wants to show off their matching outfits/constantly filming them riding their pony/showing her girls in tiny hot pants/showing us the inside of their bedrooms - that’s all fine)...and she urm...well, that’s it really! Now we are all on the edge of our seats to see if her content can get any more boring...

• Haha

Leethechimpanzee

I’ve said it before but I honestly cant believe how much much she makes out these kids are the next big event riders...

The ponies are pretty and very sweet, the bigger grey obviously has been well schooled or more likely been severely trained to keep its head in an unnatural outline and I can why its doing well in showing...

however this “need for speed” and making out it’s the most scopey thing going is just complete bollocks, I’ve never seen it do anytime that would win a competitive jump off, it’s got no fizz to it at all it’s just an average (all be it) honest little pony and Indie is just an average little rider, as most 9/10 years olds are!

Oh and the reason Indie keeps placing is she is putting her into small baby/raised pole classes which are for younger kids, I honestly don’t know how she can take any satisfaction from plastering that all over Instagram!

Reactions: 10

Boredofads

I spotted a few people having a dig at the amount of free shite these grabbers are getting On the lead up to Christmas - DURING a pandemic . Someone mentioned Barbor coats 🧥
She’s such a weird mixed bag, going on about barbour coats like she spends weekends stalking at Balmoral (yes I’ve been watching the crown), her love for the laundry room, posing in front of the aga in an apron looking 20 years older than she is - I mean wtf - are we in the 1950s.
Shed basically tell any old lie to flog stuff and get freebies.

• Haha

Boredofads

Soup again......what no “leaks”.....surely she’s going to add chicken stock. It’s isn’t a Martha recipe without...

what a week, risotto, soup, toddlers portion of chicken teriyaki - josh must be starving.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Boredofads

She never reveals her thoughts or opinions on anything of any note. She may occasionally share a quote from someone else but that’s the extent of her using her platform. She is a walking taking marketing machine and that’s it.
Yep NEVER does. She has 3 girls and nothing about International Woman’s day, she was noticeably silent on BLM, no comment on Sarah Everard - does she not care? Is she so scared of saying something that someone disagrees with? does she simply not have a opinion on anything? Or it is because her page is purely a sales page just intent on earning her money so why bother using her platform for any good/change

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Will someone tell that scales company to stop paying this woman who clearly is suffering an eating disorder I’m absolutely flabbergasted that they’re working with her, she’s skin and bone! It’s irresponsible

Reactions: 9

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for her - her heart clearly isn’t in the account any more, content and ads have dried up. It’s like she needs to carry on, I’m assuming her husband doesn’t earn enough and at her height she was bringing in decent money so feels she has to keep doing it? Especially as I assume they have a house plan up their sleeve at some point.
i feel like this could apply to quite a few of the insta huns at the min

Reactions: 9