Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one I genuinely wanted to see was when she said she was doing chicken wings - saw her doing some kind of marinade and that was it - nothing.....but we do however get to see a bit of cooked tomato/pepper/onion on some puff pastry - that’s not a dinner?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started to write a comment about dreary Martha and her dreary house/content but got bored halfway through can’t even remember what I as going to say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Martha, pray, tell us what you hope to achieve with your "cooking series" of bland foods.
A book deal?
A set of le creuset pans?
A deal with M&S food?
A new fitted kitchen?
A kitchenaid? Or perhaps.....
A stint on masterchef the professionals?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Martha, pray, tell us what you hope to achieve with your "cooking series" of bland foods.
A book deal?
A set of le creuset pans?
A deal with M&S food?
A new fitted kitchen?
A kitchenaid? Or perhaps.....
A stint on masterchef the professionals?
Masterchef?! I’m crying 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The sad cooking videos are the absolute pits. I mean come on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know we all follow just for the hate, but who are these 50k whatever souls that enjoy this tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor josh- soup one night and some crappy bits of pastry and veg another night- the guy must be starving! I eat that as a snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear, what's next on her cookery teaching list? How to boil a egg? How she pours milk into her cornflakes? If she's feeling really exotic we might get porridge with raspberries and coconut.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m really shocked at what she’s showing us she’s cooking. And then to whack a recipe on there and change her bio like she’s going to somehow be known for her cooking and get a book deal. At most just roll will contact her to smear more overcooked veg on top of pastry. She’s massively lost her sense of identity on the gram, not posting kids then post them. Horses then creates a new account then back on the main one. New house that she can only paint as turns out it’s rented. Give it up and relaunch when you move or build a new house.

Wifi in the countryside is interesting??? She's moved less than half a mile from her old house that had no such issues.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's treated herself this Friday and bought herself a few new followers 🤣🤣 not going to make your likes go up hun, about time you gave it a rest 🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm certain the other insta Huns are endorsing Martha's embarrassing cooking stories just to make their own accounts look less embarrassing 🤣🤣 'hey everyone check out this twit thinking she's a MasterChef.....I don't look so bad now do I!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why Elle is posting that because she’s a veggie so she wouldn’t eat anything Martha cooks. Just trying to up her engagement

I really hope theyre joking. I unfollowed her a while back as felt everything was a constant beg, looked on her stories last night and wow, how can anyone rave about her cooking videos? Didnt she used to do gusto or hello fresh? Maybe shes trying to get their attentiom again!

I really hope theyre joking. I unfollowed her a while back as felt everything was a constant beg, looked on her stories last night and wow, how can anyone rave about her cooking videos? Didnt she used to do gusto or hello fresh? Maybe shes trying to get their attentiom again!
She’s definitely trying to get someone’s attention- maybe she’s contacted companies and they’ve asked to see her engagement.....seems like she’s called on a few favours from the “instahuns” and they all have said the same thing “seeing someone else cook is mesmerising” so not inspiring or wow what a great family cook etc.
Also how cringe and obvious was the trinket box......posted and then an hour later...”oh seems like you guys are fans......here an affiliated link” 🙄 how many people do you think asked......zero? Nearly as bad as the “I’m drowning in DMs.

• Haha