Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title, thank you.
Recap of last thread - Martha continues the really dull pony content, they moved in to a (rented, but don’t tell the sheep 🤫) large, soulless farmhouse, she declared she REALLY respects her children’s privacy so won’t be showing them online anymore (except for when she wants free tit/she needs to advertise free tit/she wants to show off their matching outfits/constantly filming them riding their pony/showing her girls in tiny hot pants/showing us the inside of their bedrooms - that’s all fine)...and she urm...well, that’s it really! Now we are all on the edge of our seats to see if her content can get any more boring...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came on to say about that. Feels like she’s getting out of the whole insta thing as her website/blog was named after her previous name. Strange to change it though just to her name?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure around 6 months ago, she put a post on saying she found “happily ever after” a bit twee and was wanting to change it..

Reactions: 1
Her website is no longer loading. Yeah I thought she might of changed it to something a bit better than her name though?!

she contradicts herself as she came on here when people were talking about the village she lives in and asked for it not to be indentified and talked about children’s privacy but posts loss about them and shows details of her house location.

I meant loads! They are on all the time. Why do that if you want to protect their privacy? People said it was easy to identify their home address, this clearly doesn’t concern them at all. How desperate are you for attention that you would continue risking it after announcing you would pull back from exposing them on the gram.

Reactions: 3
Oh Lord.... has anyone watched her story today?? Cringe 😬 twist, turn, flick skirt repeat. 😂 What a moby!

Reactions: 6
She is copying some of the other instahuns who have reverted back to thier real names. She is just a boring sheep

God that poor pony on her pony account stories... I’m amazed she lets her kids ride that badly! Makes me so mad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s only gone and painted over tiles. First beams and now kitchen tiles all in a rented house.

• Haha
Martha painted beautiful red tiles a flat white? 😳

She is trying to make a big, handsome country home look like a cookie cutter, new build because that’s the only style she knows.

The tiles behind the cooker now look like the bargain builder’s special bathroom tiles included in a cheap, new home package.

• Haha
It’s ad ad ad, I’m doing something dull - ad, ad, ad. I genuinely used to like following her. What’s happened?