Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so shady. When she shared the Tiggy cardigan on her stories is was amongst stuff that was supposedly birthday presents - clearly seeing as it’s a giveaway she didn’t pay for it. I also doubt she paid for the $80 cape that tiggy is wearing in the birthday photo. what she should have written for transparency when she did the birthday present reveal was “here is a load of free stuff I’ve been sent” - she is one of the worst for this.

Reactions: 6
She wants people to think she can afford such things when the truth is she has to sell her children to pay for it, shameful. It sickens me to think what perverts are watching her lovely children

Reactions: 8
She’s so shady. When she shared the Tiggy cardigan on her stories is was amongst stuff that was supposedly birthday presents - clearly seeing as it’s a giveaway she didn’t pay for it. I also doubt she paid for the $80 cape that tiggy is wearing in the birthday photo. what she should have written for transparency when she did the birthday present reveal was “here is a load of free stuff I’ve been sent” - she is one of the worst for this.
Oh I could sew one for under a tenner. 😳 I didn't realise it was ridiculously expensive.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see the stories - tell me she didn’t give T the freebies as presents from her?!

Another eerie cooking story..Marth, if you don’t wanna talk while doing it at least add some music or something! Or maybe going for the ASMR vibe?!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bug bear of mine - people who use cutlery tablespoons and teaspoons to measure when cooking instead of buying actual measuring spoons. Her tit cooking stories make me itch, I just can't 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soup again......what no “leaks”.....surely she’s going to add chicken stock. It’s isn’t a Martha recipe without...

what a week, risotto, soup, toddlers portion of chicken teriyaki - josh must be starving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If my husband cooked me soup 2-3 times a week I think I’d leave 😂 I’d want a proper dinner

• Haha
If my husband cooked me soup 2-3 times a week I think I’d leave 😂 I’d want a proper dinner
Not just soup - did you see how much was there? You get more from a tin of heinz without the effort? Why not make a huge pot and feed it to kids next day? Then at least it’s worth warming that bloody AGA.

Honestly if I made those soups at hone my fella would be sneaking all sorts to fill up. She’s not a foodie at all it’s so strange she’s making these meals and barely eats. Also considering she thinks she is some sort of chef I cannot cope with using a jar a garlic. Someone called her chef Martha. They have to be taking to p!

• Haha
Came on here to say the exact same... imagine walking in from a hard days graft to a bowl of bleeping soup! My husband would ask what’s for mains...

• Heart
  • Haha
My partner would not be happy with tiny portions of soup every night and i'd be bloody furious if he served me that too. No wonder she is so tiny, poor josh must be starved. Soup for dinner fine but I hope to god he gets a bigger portion than the one she photographs.

Reactions: 2
Honestly she roasted tomatoes and peppers and added stock and thinks that's worthy of sharing? Are people that dim?

Reactions: 3
Oh no first world problems....my brand new land rover broke down while shopping at Waitrose so I'm going to moan about it on Insta while sipping red wine and showing off my garden 🤣😂 it's ok though because I've sent muggins, aka Josh, over there to sit for 4 hours and deal with it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no first world problems....my brand new land rover broke down while shopping at Waitrose so I'm going to moan about it on Insta while sipping red wine and showing off my garden 🤣😂 it's ok though because I've sent muggins, aka Josh, over there to sit for 4 hours and deal with it 🙄🙄
She must be great in bed because if I were him I’d be out of there!

• Haha
It’s an older Land Rover disco... well known for their unreliability.

Shame she couldn’t afford the Q7 she advertised for months. Just about to change mine as it’s four years old and never ever gone wrong once:ROFLMAO:

• Heart