Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the little I have seen there really isn’t much workspace and the space she has is covered in nik naks and clutter...
How to make macaroni cheese- she’s actually pointing out how to stir things? My 6 year old can make macaroni cheese. At least it looks like they are getting a decent potion tonight!

I nearly lost my tit today and messaged her to say can you caption your stories- there is literally a button to press now to do this so there is no excuse not to. But I couldn’t message as she’s taken away the ability from her stories. Martha love you have one job- to be an Instagramer and you’re too lazy to even have the ability for people to contact you about your tit content. Anyway I was too bored of her whining to click to go to her page to message her. Even if there wasn’t a button to click for captions, it would take 5 minutes of your day to caption - this is your job. I’d you have enough time to sit and whine in your car you can spare two minutes to type out some captions

Reactions: 5
I feel let down she’s using co op pasta. No Waitrose shite for the camera today marf 😂 she’s got a huge aga ffs make use of it women

Reactions: 4
Martha is noticeably shedding the pounds - she has lost so much weight. Hope her health is ok.
I agree....she's starting to look unwell with how much weight she's losing but she's always liked to be stick thin. She definitely looked better over the Christmas period when she put on a bit of weight and looked healthier

Reactions: 2
I agree. It’s been noticeable for a while but I was shocked with the stories she just posted you can see the bones on her chest! I hope she’s ok
She keeps going on about her runnning and showing very small portion sizes for her meals and I think it's a very triggering for people who have issues with food and weight. Also she almost promotes her weight loss in what she wears, the gifted workout gear the other day and that top she is wearing today which shows her skeletal chest 😱.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And considering she is a mum to 3 young girls you would have thought she would be more sensible about weight loss than this 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she needs to give it all a rest and come off Instagram and take the pressure off. She clearly isn’t well, she looks absolutely skeletal and ill. How far do these instahuns need to take it before their mental health clearly suffers

Reactions: 6
Oh I felt a bit sad for Martha today. I hope she’s ok. Angry husband needs to take her out on a date night to get smashed and have a nice time. Bet they had a great time before kids animals and agas 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh I felt a bit sad for Martha today. I hope she’s ok. Angry husband needs to take her out on a date night to get smashed and have a nice time. Bet they had a great time before kids animals and agas 😂
Why did you feel sorry for her?

I just watched her stories having not looked for weeks and she so looks underweight snd gaunt .. she is also stilll incredibly boring! How has she still got followers?

Also I just don't need to see your kids riding ponies or hearing about the ponies - boring!!

Reactions: 3
That latest ad has made me cringe, she looks so awkward! She has reached the pinnacle of dull with that dresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re such an odd match. He dresses like Avril Lavigne and she dresses like Mary Berry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First an ad for air freshener and now an ad for a candle.....are these companies trying to tell her it looks like her house smells 🤣🤣🤣 #horseshithouse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instead of crappy Yankee candle, you’d think she would search up an independent small business to promote.... but nope

Anything for the money, her latest posts have terrible engagement literally all the comments are other instahuns or wanna be insta huns. Theirs no actual engagement from regular people who might actually buy the product.
Also I tried out her biscuit recipe because I wanted something sweet and had all the ingredients, I am no star baker but the texture was awful way to much butter making them really oily. She is going to have to try a bit harder than tomato sauce, tray bakes and oily biscuits if she wants that book deal