Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck, she thinks she's a Michelin starred chef with her bog standard toad in the hole, so basic.... Why does she think it's special or that any skill is required to cook what she feeds her kids? Is it because she thinks she is better than fish fingers and mash? #suchascummymummy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her spelling.... I just can’t deal with it.

Also she forgot the Parmesan for the parmigiana bake..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh right... She's after a job on Saturday kitchen 😂 or maybe a cook book deal 🤣
"At the Aga with Martha"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you think about it though that would be cheap for the use of house/ land and area
Yes it would, but considering monthly mortgage repayments are about 30% of earnings on average, that would make their monthly wage approx £7k...and theirs is rent so not even mortgage! If it is £1900 a month that’s an incredible waste of money unless they are absolutely minted which I can’t understand how they would be.

Reactions: 2
Has she been dropped by Very? Not seen her posting any Very Ads recently 🤔
I hope so. I hope most of these freebie grabbing insta sham women get dropped to be honest. None of them deserve it....they are all ungrateful fakes. There are plenty of much more deserving people who would actually benefit from free things and would genuinely be grateful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I HAVE NO WORDS- she’s basically heating some food, not cooking? Lasagne from some frozen bolognaise, mind blowing Martha, mind blowing! Who has told her this shite is interesting? It’s DDDDUUUUULLLLL- queue an email from feathering a nest or something in heels telling her she’s amazing, I’ve had to unfollow, I can’t even hate follow anymore
Can't even hate follow 🤣

Yes it would, but considering monthly mortgage repayments are about 30% of earnings on average, that would make their monthly wage approx £7k...and theirs is rent so not even mortgage! If it is £1900 a month that’s an incredible waste of money unless they are absolutely minted which I can’t understand how they would be.
Her previous house sold for £443,820 nearly £100k more than what they bought it for so I’m guessing they have spare cash from that?

Reactions: 2
And........one of the kids is back on the grid. I guess with the likes struggling around 1000, and the last post of the Yorkshire puddings not even reaching that (yes no one cares about your basic cooking) she needed to post a picture of the money earners. The caption should read “I need brands to endorse me again so here is Dots”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And........one of the kids is back on the grid. I guess with the likes struggling around 1000, and the last post of the Yorkshire puddings not even reaching that (yes no one cares about your basic cooking) she needed to post a picture of the money earners. The caption should read “I need brands to endorse me again so here is Dots”
It really is truly shocking tbh. When she's even admitted she's aware of the risks of posting the kids on social media and wants to respect their privacy but lo and behold here we are a few months later and clearly she doesn't care.....money means more to her than her own children