Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never reveals her thoughts or opinions on anything of any note. She may occasionally share a quote from someone else but that’s the extent of her using her platform. She is a walking taking marketing machine and that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she's really lost herself tbh. The old house was cute, instagrammable, cute kids (who she flogged), fashion ads etc. Since the move she just seems pretty dreary - no opinions, no decent ads, even the house is pretty depressing IMO. The only interesting thing about them IMO is the kids who she doesn't share anymore (100% the right thing to do). I just don't understand why these people don't just give it up and get a normal job - go and work in a cafe, teaching assistant, stable worker - but I think it's too much pride. Genuinely Instagrammers like Martha think they're something special.

Reactions: 11
I think she's really lost herself tbh. The old house was cute, instagrammable, cute kids (who she flogged), fashion ads etc. Since the move she just seems pretty dreary - no opinions, no decent ads, even the house is pretty depressing IMO. The only interesting thing about them IMO is the kids who she doesn't share anymore (100% the right thing to do). I just don't understand why these people don't just give it up and get a normal job - go and work in a cafe, teaching assistant, stable worker - but I think it's too much pride. Genuinely Instagrammers like Martha think they're something special.
She is literally hanging on by a thread her Ads are tit where is the white company Ads boden Neptune joules etc instead she gets an air wick ad 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 6
She never reveals her thoughts or opinions on anything of any note. She may occasionally share a quote from someone else but that’s the extent of her using her platform. She is a walking taking marketing machine and that’s it.
Yep NEVER does. She has 3 girls and nothing about International Woman’s day, she was noticeably silent on BLM, no comment on Sarah Everard - does she not care? Is she so scared of saying something that someone disagrees with? does she simply not have a opinion on anything? Or it is because her page is purely a sales page just intent on earning her money so why bother using her platform for any good/change

Reactions: 10
She is a brain dead, and self absorbed. Lives in a bubble where the rest of the world does not exist.

Reactions: 1
Yep NEVER does. She has 3 girls and nothing about International Woman’s day, she was noticeably silent on BLM, no comment on Sarah Everard - does she not care? Is she so scared of saying something that someone disagrees with? does she simply not have a opinion on anything? Or it is because her page is purely a sales page just intent on earning her money so why bother using her platform for any good/change
She wants to remain mainstream and vanilla so the ads keep coming in. Keep the page neutral and placid (aka - boring). It’s absolutely just a sales page, so fake and contrived and all for maximum engagement & ads. Although, I also honestly think she is pretty stupid as well, I doubt she would be able to form an opinion of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She comes across as very dim. I imagine she simply has no opinion on anything of any substance.

Mrs Boring has just let her son drive around on a sit on lawn mower. Pretty stupid if you ask me

Mrs Boring has just let her son drive around on a sit on lawn mower. Pretty stupid if you ask me
Not only very irresponsible/dangerous but also pretty stupid to stick it on a public instagram page for the sole purpose of showing off.

Reactions: 3
Despite my comment this morning, I’m still shocked she can just be silent. And duck off with your sourdough starter, absolutely no one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha I missed that typo! That’s excellent. We see her chop a ‘oninon’ at lease 5 days a week and now I can only hear it in my head the way she’s typed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she live on soup🙄 and made a point of saying they won’t be having bread with it, if your going to be doing cooking/recipes they need to be appetising

It’s like watching paint dry

Has anyone else noticed this annoying whistle she does when she talks....it's really noticeable on her latest stories and I apologise because once you hear it you can't unhear it 😂😂😂