Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think they look sound like utter wank puffins when they bang on about not showing the kids.....as slowly but surely it starts up again
a picture not showing their faces, just showing the back of their heads ( You know to keep up the pretence)
then a side shot with half a nose showing.... then a bit more.... a bit more then
oh look back to full face in picture and all that jolly old waffle about keeping the kids safe is shown to be the hollow promise it always was

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the dull cooking at the Aga all about ? Desperately trying to rebrand herself. It’s so awful and such basic food ???

Reactions: 7
What’s happened to all her hello fresh and gusto cooking as well? She obviously never uses them unless she’s paid so when she says she only advertises things she truly believes in and uses well that’s a load of bollocks!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s trying to go down the cooking route as she’s got no other content for the gram!! It’s awful though, basic cooking and trying to act all prim and proper like the good house wife 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s changed her bio now 😂 👩‍🍳
Oh my god I can’t believe she’s put it in her bio 😳 she really is going for the book deal isn’t she?! That bloody Yorkshire pudding recipe isn’t even hers, it’s on bbc good food! And she’s got 4 children but I’d hardly call them 4 smalls, the boy’s 10 or 11 isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s going to ask what happened with her not sharing the ‘smalls?’ Had a quick look and the post seems to have vanished. Money talks

• Wow
I've used that exact same recipe for nearly 15 years! Why is she pretending it's her own? 🙄🙄🙄 I got it from a waitrose recipe card. (many moons ago when I was a partner) Though we all know its just a bog standard recipe that's always been around. Like all the others she's been "sharing". Does she not feel like a fool??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20210216_124516.jpg

Reactions: 5
I've used that exact same recipe for nearly 15 years! Why is she pretending it's her own? 🙄🙄🙄 I got it from a waitrose recipe card. (many moons ago when I was a partner) Though we all know its just a bog standard recipe that's always been around. Like all the others she's been "sharing". Does she not feel like a fool??? 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 439516
It’s the exact same recipe as the one on bbc good food - where all “her recipes” are copied from. Be original or just own up. She needs to try a lot harder.

It’s the exact same recipe as the one on bbc good food - where all “her recipes” are copied from. Be original or just own up. She needs to try a lot harder.
Yes! I think it would annoy me less if she just said ‘this is the recipe’ and also did a swipe up, not pretend it’s her own!

oh god she really is hoping to be the next mary berry isn't she. I am no chef but yorkshire puddings and pancakes really aren't that hard

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was! Look at Cara Suthers, claimed she was definitely done with her two boys then a year later she’s pregnant... all for the freebies. Everything in her babies nursery was bloody gifted!

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was! Look at Cara Suthers, claimed she was definitely done with her two boys then a year later she’s pregnant... all for the freebies. Everything in her babies nursery was bloody gifted!
Can’t stand that women had to unfollow her she’s such a miserable person

What is the point with the cooking stories ? The Meals are extremely basic , aren’t her own recipes and she doesn’t even show the finished meal. It’s so boring. Why is she doing it ? She clearly thinks very highly of herself! Nigella she ain’t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the point with the cooking stories ? The Meals are extremely basic , aren’t her own recipes and she doesn’t even show the finished meal. It’s so boring. Why is she doing it ? She clearly thinks very highly of herself! Nigella she ain’t
She must have been reading your comment... she’s just shown a slice of the ratatouille topped pastry thing 😂 #shesamoby

• Haha
She must have been reading your comment... she’s just shown a slice of the ratatouille topped pastry thing 😂 #shesamoby
Ha I was going to say the same. All of a sudden a pic of the finished dish.

Also what’s with all the red sauce dinners 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3