Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wish_upon_a_star

Oh no first world problems....my brand new land rover broke down while shopping at Waitrose so I'm going to moan about it on Insta while sipping red wine and showing off my garden 🤣😂 it's ok though because I've sent muggins, aka Josh, over there to sit for 4 hours and deal with it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Morris99

Well done kids earn your keep 😡
I spotted a few people having a dig at the amount of free shite these grabbers are getting On the lead up to Christmas - DURING a pandemic . Someone mentioned Barbor coats 🧥

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
She said she wasn’t going to feature the kids, after they (Josh) kicked off over privacy when locals mentioned the rental. She then changed her name to Martha lewis, but it can’t have had a positive effect as changed it back to happily ever after. Changed her content to... cooking? And animals? It seems very forced though. It’s not an authentic account anymore, to me. The dishonesty with the rental stuff is what led me to Tattle.

Pintofwhine

I HAVE NO WORDS- she’s basically heating some food, not cooking? Lasagne from some frozen bolognaise, mind blowing Martha, mind blowing! Who has told her this shite is interesting? It’s DDDDUUUUULLLLL- queue an email from feathering a nest or something in heels telling her she’s amazing, I’ve had to unfollow, I can’t even hate follow anymore

• Haha

allybongo

Chatty Member
What is going on with all these awful cooking videos? Does she honestly think people want to watch that shit? Her slowly chopping an aubergine and bunging it in a dish with cheese and some shitty blended tomato stuff?

Aboveallelse

Oh right... She's after a job on Saturday kitchen 😂 or maybe a cook book deal 🤣
"At the Aga with Martha"

• Haha
"Dottie, put your arm by your side so everyone can see your Boden top"

Ohhh guysssss you never miss a thing do you! Har har har

KERCHING!! 🤑🤑

• Heart

Outtheforest

Anybody notice when she first showed the starter she said she was following kat goldins method and recipe. When showing the finished bread suddenly she doesn't want to share the recipe until its perfect and she has typed the starter method out with no credit. Bad enough to claim bbc good food recipes are her own but to take them from a small buisness and not credit is so much worse. For anyone who would like to actually learn to bake I suggest you check out kat goldin/gartur stitch farm, a lovely profile from which I have learnt so much about baking and growing your own food.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
What is going on with all these awful cooking videos? Does she honestly think people want to watch that shit? Her slowly chopping an aubergine and bunging it in a dish with cheese and some shitty blended tomato stuff?
Why doesn’t she at least talk through what she is doing while she is doing it, I find it really unnerving hearing someone silently chop an onion 🤣

• Haha

Fan-dang-gu

Why the fuck is she always mute when "presenting" her cookery show??? I guess she doesn't talk because she doesn't have a clue about cooking! Someone with burner please ask!!! 🙏😬
Next thread title (if we ever get there) should be "Dreary deluded Martha, thinks she's a Masterchef"
Sourdough is so lockdown 1...

• Haha

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I don’t know if you know this guys but she has horses and she’s a pony club mum, she’s better than all these other “pretend” posh folk. She’s does horses because it’s her life, not just for the gram yeah? Anyway- yeah she has horses, I don’t know if she’s ever mentioned it before? It’s so tiresome 🙄 but it’s her life! I’m case anyone on a Saturday night needs to be reminded- she has horses!

Attachments

• Haha

Idontcare34

I find this woman insufferable. She is bland and trying hard to be middle class. She should have stuck to her own market. Now she is the no man's land of thinking shes too good for highstreet and not being able to pull off high end. Boring and annoying AF

Missmarie

She wants people to think she can afford such things when the truth is she has to sell her children to pay for it, shameful. It sickens me to think what perverts are watching her lovely children