Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wish_upon_a_star

She looks so unhappy...
I think she is one of them people that will never be content in life....always wanting something else and not appreciating what she already has. She's beyond materialistic when she could be appreciating the fact that she is a mum to 4 lovely children and living a life that others could only dream of (she doesnt work, her family around to help her, hard working husband etc) she must be absolutely exhausing and so boring to be around (no wonder her husband is never there!!)
Time to give up the shit show Martha, put the phone down, get a proper job and be more appreciative of all you've got around you!!!

Reactions: 8

Pintofwhine

I don’t know if my kids are just fussy, but they wouldn’t eat half the stuff she cooks for her kids 🤣 does she never just give them nuggets and chips?
Stepford wannabe wives do not feed their children nuggets, she would be kicked out of the clique by feathering the empty nest and running in heels- then she would have no followers or people to comment on her posts!

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don’t know why Elle is posting that because she’s a veggie so she wouldn’t eat anything Martha cooks. Just trying to up her engagement
It’s the Instagram club ‘ you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’

it’s like my old dad used to say it’s not what you know but who you know and going by the boring shite 99% of them have for content with their matching sofas, cushions, dogs and dreary arsed lives it’s true

I’ve been looking at more and more instagrammers feeds and it’s the majority of it is puerile bollocks

• Heart
Her stories this morning ‘earning the food and fixz’

this is a very unhealthy attitude to have towards food . You don’t need earn food!

she looks emaciated

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She never reveals her thoughts or opinions on anything of any note. She may occasionally share a quote from someone else but that’s the extent of her using her platform. She is a walking taking marketing machine and that’s it.

• Heart

Leethechimpanzee

So typical that she felt the need to add “for a slower pace of life” why does she always have to make out that Indie is the next Mary King...

She literally just pops little plastic cross poles in her back garden and is very average as are most 9 year olds!

Trace

VIP Member
So she’s mentioned a job, is she some sort of interior photographer or something? Wonder why the sudden urge to get a job, aprons not selling well?!!
Blown all the house savings I expect too just to rent a house with stables and have horses 😆 poor marf trying to keep up with the Jones’s

Reactions: 7

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her months ago as I couldn’t take any more of it. But randomly last night I was remembering when Mr Happily Ever After lost his complete shit and was told to leave Instagram forever hahahah. Happy days

• Haha
Her latest caption over a small plate of healthy food, "naughty, but oh so good"... I mean, WTF? Yes, you're so naughty for eating food Martha..it's desperately sad she thinks in this way...and also to think what her girls must pick up on as well..

Alicolacreme

Eyeshagging herself in that last story of her going to her friends house 🙄 do the instahuns not cringe at themselves??

• Haha

Boredofads

Oooo look at me and my children’s 1of2 playrooms and the dens we can make on the mezzanine we have also. 🙄 girl goes from one extreme to another barely stories like ever, to over storying
“I think the dog is smiling” - screw the dog....I actually want you all to see the second fireplace.
Poor josh has been at work all day and all he gets is leek and potato soup for his tea, bet he is well pleased with that. Hopefully there is a maccy D’s on the way home for him to get a happy meal and new toy!

her story replies are off too which really annoys me.
Yep because she doesn’t give a sod about interacting with people. It’s so people have to comment on the posts and then she can show potential brands her “engagement” - she’s very lazy and it’s worked up until now. The only commenters now are the other instahuns

losingmymindagain

I thought that’s why she set up the other page, so she doesn’t bore everyone else with all the horsey stuff? I think she must be partly funding this lifestyle with some of the proceeds from the house sale, as I just can’t see how they afford it all otherwise? Granted he has his own business but can that really support Marf that plays horses all day long, four kids, rent, bills, plus three horses and all that entails 💸💸💸