Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a thread to discuss Season 8 of Married at First Sight Australia, starting on E4 on 4th October at 19:30.

If you have already watched this season somewhere else please don't spoil things that haven't been shown on E4 yet!
At least put non-E4 things in spoiler tags (under the three dots in the compose new post toolbar)

Separate threads exist for Married At First Sight UK (MAFS) and there are also some general MAFS threads.
They can all be found under the Married At First Sight tag (click here) or the dark blue button at the top of each page.

E4 don't seem to be bothering to promote this series so here is a trailer from when it aired in Australia at the beginning of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so ready! Gutted we won’t be seeing season 7 and seeing Lizzie’s journey too to be fair, was looking forward to her glow up and laughing at her facial reactions

Reactions: 4
I am excited!! I won’t be watching live tonight but I’ll catch up when I can!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I can’t tell you how many different threads/tabs I now have open on my phone 🤣 it’s ridiculous lol here for this! 🥂 let’s goooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to need e4 to hurry up with the subtitles because I can’t understand half of what they’re saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.