Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I don't know how the experts can call themselves that. They have totally mismatched halve the couples and when one couple were talking about where they lived one expert said 'you live two hrs away that's quite far' well you matched them! :rolleyes:
The producers match!

Reactions: 5
It’s really frustrating how the narrative is constantly how good Luke is for Morag. What about his needs? He seems to do so much for her and I don’t understand why no one is calling her out on her failure to show effort and love. Her grand gesture was a Chinese and a jar of compliments that she never gives him in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who told Morag she's hot? Like is a million times better looking than her. She's punching big time.
She is one of those people whose looks is definitely determined by whatever way they rock their personality. Sadly she is massive hole so it effects how she looks to me. If she was a nicer and kinder person I would understand people thinking she is nice looking

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is one of those people whose looks is definitely determined by whatever way they rock their personality. Sadly she is massive hole so it effects how she looks to me. If she was a nicer and kinder person I would understand people thinking she is nice looking
100% ugly on the inside and all that.

The "type" she's after are the blokes that are after an absolute stunner. She thinks because she's tattooed on eyebrows, peroxided her hair to death and stuck on a set of dodgy eyelashes makes her one of those.

Reactions: 25
I haven't caught up so sorry if this has been mebtioned-
But I searched Tayah just to be nosey and I noticed she was selling this on Facebook in June 😂 when was this series actually filmed?
I do believe her and Adam are still together if she was selling his stuff for him (not gonna lie I'd want rid of that too looool) - also she is friends with his dad etc on Facebook and relatives of his have liked her profile picture from August.
Ps I live in Doncaster so I'm in the selling group she posted in , wonder if the producers would be happy about that?? Giving sooo much away to viewers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Last night during the swapped partners bit I was intrigued by the glasses of orange juice that Amy and Luke had on their table
One minute full, then next shot empty, then full, then half empty then full 😂🙈
I’m glad you understood what I was trying to say. My brain must of stopped working when I wrote that what I meant to say was the scenes aren’t organic and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was scripted.

I thought Morags pal seemed off her face but then felt bad as I thought could she possibly have mild cerebral palsy? 😬
Granted even mild cerebral palsy probably differs from person to person. But one of my friends has cerebral palsy which is classed as mild and she doesn’t act like she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lets be honest she'd smashed the free bar the show put on and had more powder than Tony Montana during the bathroom break. Case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But I searched Tayah just to be nosey and I noticed she was selling this on Facebook in June 😂 when was this series actually filmed?
I do believe her and Adam are still together if she was selling his stuff for him (not gonna lie I'd want rid of that too looool) - also she is friends with his dad etc on Facebook and relatives of his have liked her profile picture from August.
Ps I live in Doncaster so I'm in the selling group she posted in , wonder if the producers would be happy about that?? Giving sooo much away to viewers
Selling his stuff already 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a stalk of her page too looks like she was still with her ex in aug 2020. Was the series filmed this year?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They are still together, I live in Doncaster too and they live on the same road as one of my friends

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Luke is 100% better looking than Morag though... I don't understand this whole narrative that he's ugly? He's not.
He reminds me of the priest from fleabag , Morag would be seriously punching if she woke up and realised she wanted him … if she thought someone else did she would be all over him like a rash

Reactions: 12
They are still together, I live in Doncaster too and they live on the same road as one of my friends
Aw no way lol they're nowhere near me I'm the complete opposite side of the bridge haha

Reactions: 3
don’t bloody blame her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last night during the swapped partners bit I was intrigued by the glasses of orange juice that Amy and Luke had on their table
One minute full, then next shot empty, then full, then half empty then full 😂🙈

They’ve probably blagged in the questioning that they would be happy to move for the right person
It was the same the other night when Amy & Josh were making dinner. Chicken was in the pack, then being chopped, back in the pack, in the dish, being chopped and in the pack again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.