Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely loving this thread 🤣🤣 almost threw up when Hubbie said he thought Morag looked like Alf (younger readers may not remember him 🤣)

I'm here for this thread, I'm an episode behind though will catch up tonight.

Get Chipstick face Morag out and let Luke be free.
Frankie needs locked up he's an absolute mentalist.
Melania Trump is lying about her age I need to see a birth certificate.
Bob gives me the fear.
The two gay lads seem sweet.
Not got an opinion on anyone else.

But I recognise all of them from various shows such as Come Dine With Me, Take Me Out etc etc all reality tv wannabes.
Just woke my new born howling at “chopstick face” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've got a bit of a soft spot for Morag. Yes, she is incredibly annoying and has a voice that could curdle milk but I think she's genuinely a complete screw up and an insecure mess who deep down is riddled with self loathing which she compensates for with this loud, brash exterior. She is OTT in her criticism of Luke, but, to her credit, at least she is honest. I think at heart she is quite kind and well meaning. I like Luke too but he is a bit of a pushover. They are clearly utterly mismatched. But it would be a boring show if all the couples were like Adam and Taya.
None of her issues excuse her making him feel like absolute tit, and neither is she excused because she’s “honest”. And I don’t agree anyway. Her big main problem is she thinks she deserves some Tom Hardy-style hot, fit, “manly” man who wants a stunner on his arm, and she’s salty as all hell that they think she’s suited to a regular bloke. There’s a quote from an old show called Gimme Gimme Gimme that’s like “When you look in the mirror, you don’t see what the rest of us sees” and that is Morag. She thinks she’s an insta baddie, Love Island style, when really she’s just a normal girl with peroxide hair and her personality makes her unworthy of a perfectly lovely man like Luke. He is the embodiment of husband material.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
None of her issues excuse her making him feel like absolute tit, and neither is she excused because she’s “honest”. And I don’t agree anyway. Her big main problem is she thinks she deserves some Tom Hardy-style hot, fit, “manly” man who wants a stunner on his arm, and she’s salty as all hell that they think she’s suited to a regular bloke. There’s a quote from an old show called Gimme Gimme Gimme that’s like “When you look in the mirror, you don’t see what the rest of us sees” and that is Morag. She thinks she’s an insta baddie, Love Island style, when really she’s just a normal girl with peroxide hair and her personality makes her unworthy of a perfectly lovely man like Luke. He is the embodiment of husband material.
Luke is lovely, but he’s not for everyone, he wouldn’t be my type either so if it was me being matched with him and after 2 weeks I still wasn’t feeling any attraction I would have said it politely and left. She’s dragging it out and dragging him down it’s not fair.

Reactions: 44
Luke is lovely, but he’s not for everyone, he wouldn’t be my type either so if it was me being matched with him and after 2 weeks I still wasn’t feeling any attraction I would have said it politely and left. She’s dragging it out and dragging him down it’s not fair.
Yeah exactly. She’s destroying him because she still wants her 15 minutes.

Reactions: 37
It's SO unethical the way the matchmakers are using Luke, quite openly and to his face, to try to 'fix' another person. It's wrong!
Morag is massively injured that she's been paired with someone she saw as beneath her worth. Now her ego is wounded because her perception doesn't meet up with anyone else's - issues. Not anyone's problem but her own though

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is exactly it. She’s average looking but her personality is awful. She’s not the type of the sort of guys she wants but can’t see it

Reactions: 18
Tayah is totally throwing Amy under the bus. She just seems really smug and wants to be the only one in a successful relationship.

Sorry if it’s been said already but Morag is starting to sound like Janice from Friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I am certainly not excusing her. But I think ALL the contestants are manipulated and edited in a certain way. And in any case, I don't believe anyone, Luke included, goes on a show called 'Married at First Sight' for anything other than 15 minutes of fame.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210925_124806.jpg

Can we just fully appreciate the Photoshop disaster that is the top of Amy's left leg!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why trainers with that? Speaking as someone with lip filler, Amy has had far far too much, the brows are bordering on cartoonish and she still has the personality of a 13 year old

Reactions: 17
Are you looking at it correctly? Isn’t her right leg crossed up over her right knee? So that’s her ankle?
That’s so funny. You’re right 🤣
There is also some dodgy editing going on in the pic though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you looking at it correctly? Isn’t her right leg crossed up over her right knee? So that’s her ankle?
Oh I stand corrected! You are right. Why on earth would you wear trainers and sexy bodice. Gimme a dressing gown at least!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't caught up so sorry if this has been mebtioned-
But I searched Tayah just to be nosey and I noticed she was selling this on Facebook in June 😂 when was this series actually filmed?
I do believe her and Adam are still together if she was selling his stuff for him (not gonna lie I'd want rid of that too looool) - also she is friends with his dad etc on Facebook and relatives of his have liked her profile picture from August.
Ps I live in Doncaster so I'm in the selling group she posted in , wonder if the producers would be happy about that?? Giving sooo much away to viewers
Hahaha as if! Well and truly moved in if she's added herself to the local selling page 🤣 good find

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Franky gives me evil stepdad vibes..
Kids leave a cup out they will be cleaning the whole house and have bread for every meal kinda bloke.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.