Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tayah looks so strange /older than her age because she has had a lot of work done (badly) her lips are filled.. not overfilled but not a good job and her cheeks have been filled (over filled and badly done) I’m sure if she left her face she would have looked a lot prettier and younger. Another couple of botched jobs that drive me mad are morags lips, crinkly and look like a butthole. And Marylise’s botoxed forehead (overdone, doesn’t move, gives her a fivehead and makes her eyebrows all stretched out) makes her look older as she looks like she is trying to hide wrinkles..I’m all for a bit of filler if it looks natural and good. But none of these do, ruining their faces to follow the crowd 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If Marylise asked franky to do a face mask on yes week he would have refused.. maybe he’s worse cause he knows he can walk all over marylise

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dated a Frankie type once, total control freak used to put his hand over my wine glass when the waiter in restaurants was topping up the wine. Absolute psycho path behaviour only child syndrome.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I dated a Frankie type once, total control freak used to put his hand over my wine glass when the waiter in restaurants was topping up the wine. Absolute psycho path behaviour only child syndrome.
I didn't read the word "type" and thought you said you dated Frankie once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you go into Tayah's tagged photos on instagram, she was tagged in a post for her 18th birthday in March, 2015... so it seems like she actually is 25 (somehow)! God she looks SO much older

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just catching up, FFS Morag is a bleep, Luke is an angel, he needs to run for the hills! And that gurning load mouth mate needs to play with the traffic! Morags mum has her number and talks so much truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Catching up and Christ, I know what some of you mean about Morag’s friends!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m about to catch up on last night’s ep while I’m working but I’m a bit afraid after everything said here about the Morag crew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope the "experts" are getting a roasting on Twitter over the match ups, especially Like and Morag. They've showed no care or consideration on the show for what Luke wants/deserves or how this could affect him mentally going forward.
Like what does Morag do for Luke? What does she bring to the table for him?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched last night's episode, the only thing I like about Morag, is her mum. Her mates are a bunch of big gobs, just like her, at least her mum treated Luke like a relevant human being.

Reactions: 30
My thoughts are:

Morag,her friends and her mum are so rough. She’s awful to Luke and they are so badly matched. It’s horrible to watch her chip away at his confidence, which must already be low to put up with it. I wonder if he had been in some kind of abusive situation before where he is used to being treated like this. He needs to learn to respect himself.

I too struggle to believe Tayah is 25.Her neck doesn’t match her face. She has serious issues. Her mum seems to be at the end of her tether with her and is probably used to some mad behaviours. The way she behaved at Adam’s house Was awful. Ada is bland and comes across as just a bit dim. I think he’s harmless though. Will probably just let her walk all over him.

Franky is grim. He has red flags all over him and he creeps me out. Bad dress sense and the roll neck was awful. I’ll never forget the comment what do they do about her children!! They go to school! His mother seemed like a crackpot too. Your worst nightmare or a MIL and I imagine her getting nasty as well. I don’t like Maralyse but she needs to get away from that family.

Amy and Josh. Can’t see it but they clearly only both want fame so I guess at least they are on the same page!

matt and Dan. Different stages in life. It’s just a fling.

Reactions: 17
I’m generally genuinely so confused about how they’ve matched these people up. Dan doesn’t want to move away from Northern Ireland, Matt doesn’t want to move away from Leeds - before matching up people who have a bleeping sea between them, do they not ask whether they’re willing to relocate/travel?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Currently watching last nights episode on catch up. They’re not even covering up that scenes are organic and not set up and refilmed. Josh is currently having a chat with Amy’s ‘girls’ and it’s gone from raining to sunshine. I wouldn’t be at all surprise if parts are not scripted either.
Last night during the swapped partners bit I was intrigued by the glasses of orange juice that Amy and Luke had on their table
One minute full, then next shot empty, then full, then half empty then full 😂🙈

I’m generally genuinely so confused about how they’ve matched these people up. Dan doesn’t want to move away from Northern Ireland, Matt doesn’t want to move away from Leeds - before matching up people who have a bleeping sea between them, do they not ask whether they’re willing to relocate/travel?
They’ve probably blagged in the questioning that they would be happy to move for the right person

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.