Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Morag is completely ashamed she had sex with Luke. She thinks he’s beneath her, when in reality she isn’t good enough for him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

Theshamedame

Haven't caught up yet but I just wanted to say, Franky, you make my minge cringe so hard I think my labia has possibly moved out.
Honestly what a massive cunt.
He needs therapy and antipsychotics, not a Mrs.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Only up to the bit where they swap couples, but a couple of thoughts from the home stays:

Red flags from Tayah. There’s a reason why they haven’t discussed where to live, like Dan and Matt have, because Tayah wants nothing else than to be pregnant and have Adam looking after her forever. She doesn’t care that she doesn't have a job there because she won’t need one. She and the baby will be living off Adam. She doesn’t care that she has no friends or family there because she will expect Adam to fill every single role. There will be no more lads nights or him having friends over once she has transformed that house.

Morag’s friends! Wtf! Talking about relationships as if any of them have gotten further than a quick finger out the back behind the bins on 2-4-1 booze nights. And she listened to them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

BelleAmie

VIP Member
This is perhaps a controversial opinion and I hope I don’t offend anyone because I really don’t mean to.

I don’t feel that Amy, Tayah and Morag are there for the right reasons, they’ve all been through horrific traumas fairly recently with miscarriages and losing parents, and it feels like they’re trying to fill a void in their lives. Like morag said the other night, she doesn’t have a man in her life anymore because her dad isn’t around - is that why she’s not willing to give up on Luke, because she needs another male presence in her life? And it comes across that Tayah is just so desperate to settle down and have a baby that she doesn’t really care who it’s with, as long as it happens ASAP. Does anyone else think this?

Reactions: 63

Idkk

Chatty Member
I've got a bit of a soft spot for Morag. Yes, she is incredibly annoying and has a voice that could curdle milk but I think she's genuinely a complete screw up and an insecure mess who deep down is riddled with self loathing which she compensates for with this loud, brash exterior. She is OTT in her criticism of Luke, but, to her credit, at least she is honest. I think at heart she is quite kind and well meaning. I like Luke too but he is a bit of a pushover. They are clearly utterly mismatched. But it would be a boring show if all the couples were like Adam and Taya.
None of her issues excuse her making him feel like absolute shit, and neither is she excused because she’s “honest”. And I don’t agree anyway. Her big main problem is she thinks she deserves some Tom Hardy-style hot, fit, “manly” man who wants a stunner on his arm, and she’s salty as all hell that they think she’s suited to a regular bloke. There’s a quote from an old show called Gimme Gimme Gimme that’s like “When you look in the mirror, you don’t see what the rest of us sees” and that is Morag. She thinks she’s an insta baddie, Love Island style, when really she’s just a normal girl with peroxide hair and her personality makes her unworthy of a perfectly lovely man like Luke. He is the embodiment of husband material.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s very serious isn’t she. Serious headteacher vibes
To be fair to Tayah's mum they are framing her as a matronly bitch but she is probably still reeling from her daughter moving to Australia, coming back and losing a baby only to go onto this shower of shit reality show having barely healed (if at all based on her behaviour). When the camera crews have gone home and people are watching the next series it will be her mum left to pick up the pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This is actual bullshit! Why are the experts so focused on what Morag needs? What about what Luke needs?
Fuck I wish he would grow a pair

• Heart
Reactions: 58

notacareclare

Marylise isn’t as sweet as she comes across! Just saw in our work group chat from one of my colleagues that she had an affair with her (my colleague) best friends husband and has quite the reputation as the local bike in the town 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Por Que?

I mean if Morag’s mam telling him to look after himself first isn’t enough of a hint there’s no hope for the lad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Notredamn

VIP Member
So Adam married a stranger, told her he loved her after a few days, want a kids and asked her to move in, but now he's telling her to slow down cos she doesn't like his kitchen lights 😂

• Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Didn’t know there was a thread on here.
I hate all of them, every single one of them 🤣. But I really despise Amy, does any one else not think she’s nuts and so aggressive. The pushing his hands when Josh made her a juice on yes week, the slamming and throwing. If that was him doing that to her he’d be gone. Then she gets upset and plays the victim to everyone else, then when anyone has anything to say she defends the relationship. She’s absolutely barmy. Josh should run for the hills (although I don’t particularly like him either) I just think she’s way worse and he’s being quite harshly judged.
The show is a great example of double standards. Imagine Luke making Morag spend £600 on clothes that he finds sexier. Constantly acting repulsed and saying he needs wine to find her attractive. Imagine Ant pestering Alexis for sex and the lads telling him he should go home and practically force her. Josh tells Amy to shut up and is called out by everyone but Amy is allowed to say the same to him and throw things at him.