Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m generally genuinely so confused about how they’ve matched these people up. Dan doesn’t want to move away from Northern Ireland, Matt doesn’t want to move away from Leeds - before matching up people who have a bleeping sea between them, do they not ask whether they’re willing to relocate/travel?
I don’t get this either like why match people who have such long distance relationships who are both not willing to move so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched last night's episode, the only thing I like about Morag, is her mum. Her mates are a bunch of big gobs, just like her, at least her mum treated Luke like a relevant human being.
Her mother is the double of Lydia’s mum from Towie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Last night during the swapped partners bit I was intrigued by the glasses of orange juice that Amy and Luke had on their table
One minute full, then next shot empty, then full, then half empty then full 😂🙈
What made me laugh was as she was getting the food out she had a tub of butter in her hands…SHE HATES BUTTER!! Who can forget asparagusgate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shows how dull her life is that she remembers who follows her and who exactly likes her pics. Get a life Morag you moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve finally caught up AND realised there is a thread on MAFS UK!

I’m slightly upset the format has changed from old style MAFS UK, feels like everyone is in it to be insta famous, but then again I’ve never seen MAFS Australia which I gather this new one is based on, so maybe I’m just missing out on a lot. 🤣

You’ve all pretty much covered everything I want and need to say but I must reiterate - why don’t the experts care about lovely Luke?!? And why has NO ONE said he is attractive? Everyone just sits in front of his face and says “yeah I know his face/body/clothes aren’t your type” without a care for his feelings or acknowledging that he doesn’t actually look like an ogre. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Even the experts seem entirely focused on what Luke can do for Morag, her past trauma and her issues and how he isn’t her type, but nobody seems to give two shits about Luke and how soul destroying this must be for him. Why has nobody asked if this is what he deserves? Does he deserve to be with someone who is so half arsed about him and embarrassed by him around her friends? These “experts” are nothing but frauds. Morag is a really awful person and Luke is completely manipulated and whipped and nobody seems to be saying this?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I really dislike Morag and hated the way she told Luke that, when she behaves like a bleeping witch, he should tell her so that they can resolve it and she can (presumably) stop acting like a bleeping witch. I've got an idea. Why doesnt she just stop behaving like a bleeping witch full stop?

Same with Amy, just give me a hug, I just want to be loved ... and her behaviour is appalling and aggressive. Who would want to hug that?

There's some bloody strange people out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Luke is 100% better looking than Morag though... I don't understand this whole narrative that he's ugly? He's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I really dislike Morag and hated the way she told Luke that, when she behaves like a bleeping witch, he should tell her so that they can resolve it and she can (presumably) stop acting like a bleeping witch. I've got an idea. Why doesnt she just stop behaving like a bleeping witch full stop?

Same with Amy, just give me a hug, I just want to be loved ... and her behaviour is appalling and aggressive. Who would want to hug that?

There's some bloody strange people out there!
I wouldn’t want to hug someone who was telling me to duck off!

Reactions: 16
I thought Morags pal seemed off her face but then felt bad as I thought could she possibly have mild cerebral palsy? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got a bit of a soft spot for Morag. Yes, she is incredibly annoying and has a voice that could curdle milk but I think she's genuinely a complete screw up and an insecure mess who deep down is riddled with self loathing which she compensates for with this loud, brash exterior. She is OTT in her criticism of Luke, but, to her credit, at least she is honest. I think at heart she is quite kind and well meaning. I like Luke too but he is a bit of a pushover. They are clearly utterly mismatched. But it would be a boring show if all the couples were like Adam and Taya.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.