Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thoughts on the past two episodes

- if franky is acting like this when he knows it’s going to be on TV with the country judging his actions, imagine what he’s going to be like behind closed doors.

- I absolutely love the gay couple and I really hope distance doesn’t become an issue for them

- Morag can quite frankly get to duck, that whole argument about the other fella messaging her OVER A YEAR AGO then going “why’s it becoming an issue?” Errr because you made it into one?! Don’t start crying over an argument that you started.

-Morag and her fella (soz am awful with remembering names) shouldn’t have stayed together, it’s clear that he adores her and there’s nothing she can do for him to be like “nah you’re alright love” but she’s just stringing him along for the sake of it, she doesn’t like him and that’s fair enough you cant force yourself to like someone, but just be straight up and end it, if there was going to be any feelings on her part they’d have come up by now.

Reactions: 38
It's 2021, who the hell did they get to do Maz's 90's nails 😱
they really could have done better that that for tv 😂
the look on Wanky's face, even here :rolleyes:

How does Luke keep putting himself through morag saying she isn't in love and that's he basically not what she wants every single episode?! surprised he's got any confidence left to even carry on with the show! The stuff Morag comes out with is brutal!

Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up yet but I just wanted to say, Franky, you make my minge cringe so hard I think my labia has possibly moved out.
Honestly what a massive bleep.
He needs therapy and antipsychotics, not a Mrs.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Doesnt anyone think Josh is a loose cannon too? He looked so angry on the council when the female experts were giving their opinion on him? Really dislike Amy too she’s a miserable witch with the worst dress sense.

Adam will split up with Tayah when the show is over - just think it’s all fake from him

Reactions: 31
I don’t think Adam and Tayah are fake, but I think reality will hit them hard

Reactions: 30
Why were they so defensive when Amy made her comments about other couples not being truthful with the experts? They took it far to personally. I just don’t buy it from them

Reactions: 15
It's 2021, who the hell did they get to do Maz's 90's nails 😱
Probably the same person who supplies them with the 90's dresses they keep wearing to the dinner parties.

I'm glad Bob and Meghan saw sense and parted no point carrying on if you don't want him etc. Just a shame Morag didn't do the same with Luke but no she's just leading him on even longer.

Reactions: 20
Okay so I’m going to be a bit controversial here but as much as I like Luke and I think he’s the loveliest bloke on there, I am starting to get Bob “vibes” from him in the sense he’s a bit of a wet blanket. Morag isn’t interested in the slightest and she’s stringing him along.

I really have a bit of a soft spot for Amy and Josh. I do agree with what Amy said at the dinner party, they do come across a bit more authentic and aren’t just saying how everything is rosey and lovely. Josh does have a temper and there’s no excuse for how he was with Amy during his argument with Morag. When he was being all defensive with the experts last night, I get the impression that he doesn’t like being told he’s done something wrong and gets embarrassed so it comes across quite aggressive in the way he shuts it down. Like he knows he’s in the wrong but doesn’t want to keep dwelling and having it drummed into him in front of everyone? I dunno that or he’s just a bit of an arse 😂

Franky is a nobhead.

the end 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Doesnt anyone think Josh is a loose cannon too? He looked so angry on the council when the female experts were giving their opinion on him? Really dislike Amy too she’s a miserable witch with the worst dress sense.

Adam will split up with Tayah when the show is over - just think it’s all fake from him
Couch not council ffs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I assume they're gonna do vow renewals at the end to decide if they're going to carry on outside the experiment?

If Morag goes all the way to the aisle to tell Luke she can't be with him.. I'm expecting a lot more #bekind from her..

Reactions: 21
So happy that there is a tattle thread on MAFS! Just catching up on the latest ep so might be delayed and I love Amy but Josh….red flags. Obviously Franky is very scary but why the big uproar when he said “don’t speak when I speak” yet Josh has said multiple times “bleeping shut up” and “shh” to Amy so many times and people dont seem to care. It infuriates me!!

Reactions: 22
Morag is an absolute bleep! It’s always all about her! I really feel for Luke, he’s such a genuine guy. Morag is absolute Mutton! I don’t understand why she dragged up a DM from 3 years ago! I think she would have preferred a “Josh” hence the wooden spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.