Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Franky gives me evil stepdad vibes..
Kids leave a cup out they will be cleaning the whole house and have bread for every meal kinda bloke.
It’s cause he was in the military.
Did you know he was in the military?
I’m not sure he mentioned he was in the military 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone know how long the shows filmed over? I feel like its gone really quick but perhaps that’s compared to Australian version which is about 40 episodes long! Really thought they would bring in new couples

Reactions: 17
Luke is 100% better looking than Morag though... I don't understand this whole narrative that he's ugly? He's not.
I said this to boyfriend and he watched a bit with me, and said Luke’s not a bad looking guy whereas morag is a dog and has a nasty attitude 😬

Reactions: 27
I said this to boyfriend and he watched a bit with me, and said Luke’s not a bad looking guy whereas morag is a dog and has a nasty attitude 😬
Agreed! Seems like he has his tit together too unlike morag who seems to still be grieving (and also very shallow)

Reactions: 11
wtfffffffffffffffff is wrong with Morag's friend. She wants to lay off the drink and drugs.
Definitely coked out of it 🙈😂 her face was contorted. Who would take relationship advice from that thing 🙈😱

Sh
Who wants to break the news to mama Franky that Maz is a few hairs shy of the menopause?
Shes 37 a lot of people these days only start their families at that age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely coked out of it 🙈😂 her face was contorted. Who would take relationship advice from that thing 🙈😱

Sh

Shes 37 a lot of people these days only start their families at that age.
Thought she was 40+! Not that it’s impossible to have children at that age

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the most recent episodes. Can’t get over Morag’s friends, what a vile group of women - I’m glad Luke stood up for himself, but like he said, it would have been good of Morag to help him out there. Luke should listen to his Mum and get the hell out. She really ain’t worth his time.

Josh I felt sorry for actually these last few episodes - it must be so wearing to deal with someone so changeable in their moods all the time, being told to shut up all the time etc and when Amy says ‘just give me a hug and I’ll be fine’ I don’t believe for a second - who’d want to hug someone shouting you?

Reactions: 29
It's SO unethical the way the matchmakers are using Luke, quite openly and to his face, to try to 'fix' another person. It's wrong!
Morag is massively injured that she's been paired with someone she saw as beneath her worth. Now her ego is wounded because her perception doesn't meet up with anyone else's - issues. Not anyone's problem but her own though

Can you imagine the public outcry if it was posed the other way around? woman whose role in the partnership is to be what the other person needs and no mention of how it's supposed to work out for her? If a woman who declared she was passionate to have children was paired with a man dead set against it and who made that plain at the 'wedding' reception?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know she says she has only had her lips done but she looks in her late 30s I would never believe her if she said 25 x I don’t like how she was with josh about Amy it’s like she wants to ruin them to make her and Adam look better

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the public outcry if it was posed the other way around? woman whose role in the partnership is to be what the other person needs and no mention of how it's supposed to work out for her? If a woman who declared she was passionate to have children was paired with a man dead set against it and who made that plain at the 'wedding' reception?
Agreed, they really stitched him up and messed up with this one.

Reactions: 9
I know she says she has only had her lips done but she looks in her late 30s I would never believe her if she said 25 x I don’t like how she was with josh about Amy it’s like she wants to ruin them to make her and Adam look better
Why is everyone giving Josh beef for “being a slow burner”, he’s still there and trying unlike amy who has been a complete witch and told Luke she’s being nasty as switched off as doesn’t think it will last because he’s not saying I love you after a month…
Most of the friends I know who’ve said they love each other really quick have all separated not long after, where as me and my boyfriend were about 3/4 months and still together 6 years later!

Reactions: 14
Feel a bit bad for Luke watching Thursday's episode where Morag and her friends were talking about their sex life. Morag's face when they asked her how the sex was 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Feel a bit bad for Luke watching Thursday's episode where Morag and her friends were talking about their sex life. Morag's face when they asked her how the sex was 😬
can’t imagine it was any better for him looking at her sour face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s cause he was in the military.
Did you know he was in the military?
I’m not sure he mentioned he was in the military 🤔
He was in the military?? duck me sideways how did I miss that 😱.

It was for the 20 years don't you know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.