Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Yorkshire lasses can be elegant.. if we wanna be .. duck off frankie you prick
I know, such a weird thought pattern, like being elegant is impossible/rare if you're from up north.... Eh? Also the word princess 🤢. It's a red flag word for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know, such a weird thought pattern, like being elegant is impossible/rare if you're from up north.... Eh? Also the word princess 🤢. It's a red flag word for me.
The rare part is that she’s entertaining the idea of being with him. There’s plenty about Franky, just not anywhere near you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same here! I cringed so hard when he said "princess" 🤢 She's not a little girl?!

Anyone else getting really sick of the the term "the L bomb" ugh just say in love!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So Mafs Australia back on Oct 4th...maybe that's why they're rushing through this one to get the shite out of the way before the good one starts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The scenes with moral and her friends was like something out of the viz
If luke doesn't walk away now he never will

Frankies mum asking if she was gonna get grandchildren marylese thinking I would rather have my flaps sewn up than let that prick near me

Don't think Dan's mum likes matt too much don't think she likes the age difference can't see matt moving to ni either

Thoughts the mums talked a lot of sense tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The scenes with moral and her friends was like something out of the viz
If luke doesn't walk away now he never will

Frankies mum asking if she was gonna get grandchildren marylese thinking I would rather have my flaps sewn up than let that prick near me

Don't think Dan's mum likes matt too much don't think she likes the age difference can't see matt moving to ni either

Thoughts the mums talked a lot of sense tonight
Marilyse is looking for any excuse to send him back to Dubai and move house so he can't find her let alone have his baby.

Matt's parents didn't seem to like Dan either.

Morag's Mum prefers Luke to Morag (like the rest of the country there hun) and Morag has a friend who is a cross between Kat Slater and Pat Butcher... I will never stop having the nightmares haha

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Morag's friend is such a junky witch
Absolute bottom of the barrel. I’m still scowling 5 mins after watching her speak and carry on in such a leery fashion. Urgh. The way she got up just to make her point..thought she was was getting ready to start something. Like a bull in a flamin’ china shop that one. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just come back to this thread to see the Morag lookalikes.Keep them coming people.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.