Married At First Sight UK (MAFSUK) S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you're either using contraception or not, and if not then yes you can get pregnant. It's not a miracle (although Taya getting pregnant at 65 might be).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh she is so smug making a big deal out of we weren’t even trying, we must just be very fertile.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Not long ago she was promoting Natural Cycles for birth control - wondering if she used it trying to conceive or got caught when she was supposed to be using it for BC. (As has happened to a LOT of people - myself included!)
I'm really shocked that people get paid to advertise this
She’s such an airhead! If you aren’t using protection then you’re trying for a baby! Hate these Z-listers trying to pretend they’re so lucky and amazing…it’s TMI and I don’t want to know about their sex life! 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1203347
As a infertile person, these claims from 'celebs' boil my piss

• Sad
She’s such an airhead! If you aren’t using protection then you’re trying for a baby! Hate these Z-listers trying to pretend they’re so lucky and amazing…it’s TMI and I don’t want to know about their sex life! 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1203347
Headlines like that are so insensitive for people who have fertility issues etc , I get you can't not talk about stuff because someone will always be offended or hurt but I think that is a bit much
(I'm not taking it personal either as I'm fortunate enough to have children but I would never make comments like that)

• Sad
All my these celebs do these magazines and they have no sign of a bump on social media and a huge bump on the magazine shoot. It’s got to be a prosthetic

Reactions: 10
Tayah trapped him finally !
She would've had a baby the first week they were 'married' if it was up to her. Didn't matter who it was with as long as she had a baby!

I give this relationship a max of 5 years...they'll probably have 2-3 kids in that time (if 'super fertile T & A' are lucky to have more!) then she will turn bunny boiler... I bet it

Reactions: 8
Things must be tight if Tayah is selling bedside cabinets. She doesn't seem to understand that they were expensive because they were bespoke to them, and it's unlikely someone else will want the exact same thing. Either way £550 for two second hand bedside cabinets is expensive!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Things must be tight if Tayah is selling bedside cabinets. She doesn't seem to understand that they were expensive because they were bespoke to them, and it's unlikely someone else will want the exact same thing. Either way £550 for two second hand bedside cabinets is expensive!
Why did she have them made if they don't fit? I would never spend that much on bedside drawers but those are so bland and don't look anywhere near Worth the price, I would hate to think how much they were when she bought them if that's the 2nd hand price 🤯

Reactions: 2
Tayah is the kind of clown who wants an extra £20k on her house asking price because she spent a load of money decorating the kitchen in a ghastly scheme you will be ripping out immediately.

Reactions: 5
Why did she have them made if they don't fit? I would never spend that much on bedside drawers but those are so bland and don't look anywhere near Worth the price, I would hate to think how much they were when she bought them if that's the 2nd hand price 🤯
They aren't anything special at all. She seems the type to want everything now and wants expensive things without thinking it through.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get a overly fake vibe from Dan&Matt?? Seems like they’re overcompensating…

Reactions: 6