Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohmygodright

Her face looks really puffed up in this as well.
what really annoys me about Marylise is that the house she lives in she doesn’t even own….. the father she keeps referring to of her kids is only the father to ONE of them!!! The other one is a random one night stand from London who she never sees!!! The father of her youngest who she gave a kidney to has two other kids to two other women…. He owns the house she lives in not her yet she carries on like it’s hers ! She’s such a massive fake

she’s never worked. She claims to be a PT however she’s barely ever lifted a finger and her Ex paid for her to do that course too while they’ve been separated. She’s got him over a barrel becauSe she knows information on some tax stuff to do with his jewellery business that she has shares in.

she was an extra on TOWIE because she emailed the show and asked to be on there and then ended up shagging mario and agreed to stand up for him in that interview with Lucy neck when he got accused of
Cheating. She’s never been on that show because she’s been friends with any of
Them, she’s always been an unpaid ‘extra’
She used to be a ‘shot girl’ for the circle nightclub in Manchester on a weekend and was always cokes up to her eyeballs and left her boys with the nanny at every opportunity and regularly went on holiday without them but plays up to the cameras like they are her world
An ex boyfriend who she was with while pregnant with her eldest still sees both of her boys and has them overnight like another dad !! fucked up
She is not this classy person she makes out at all

and not long before the show - maybe 4 years before, her sister who appeared on the show absolutely hated her and wouldn’t speak to her and was friends with her ex Shaun bell but not Marylise because of how she was treating him. She would get back together with him every Xmas because she knew he would spend thousands on her and then break up with him not long after

she’s a fake and has spent years desperate to be famous

she’s seen more pricks than a second band dartboard

• Wow
Reactions: 19

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Says she wants to be pregnant in a year

Gets pregnant in a year

Claims it wasn’t planned

unbelievable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or is the ‘not planned’ story just what she’s telling Adam?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Britney Spiers Morgan

Look who's showing up for celebs go dating.
So she gets booted off MAFS for unacceptable behaviour and that somehow secures her a slot on another show? What a great message that sends out!

Celebs Go Dating started out being quite entertaining but it’s got increasingly poor and desperate and this feels like the final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 14

Irena

I did a search but no one else seemed to suggest a new thread title and I was getting anxiety at the start a new thread message, so this is my first go :D Hope it's ok.

The end of the last series fell in to a chaotic mess with the broadcaster loading the wrong episode and Instagram going down to spoil Adam and Tayah's big moment. Kind of summed it all up really. He subsequently disgraced himself with a rant on his live broadcast, not clever Adam. Elsewhere Luke found his voice and either kicked Morag to the kerb or ghosted her, depending on who you believe. She didn't want him anyway, so whatever. Marilyse and Franky split despite him being the best ever boyfriend her boys had met, he returned to the high life in Dubai. Dan and Matt seem to be moving near the ocean together.

Other than that they're mostly doing any magazine interviews they can get, paid ads and collabs on the gram and turning up to the opening of an envelope, so I don't know if there's much left to say, but you never know. It's all about MAFS Aus now.

Last thread was here https://tattle.life/threads/married...even-contain-programme-content-be-kind.23416/

Reactions: 14

gshsbejsnwj

Ant and Josh are so childish. They were asking questions on the live like ant asked josh when was the last time he had a girl in his bed and josh was like 1 week ago….. wait no it was with amy on the show. And then Ant told him he had to do a forfeit for lying by ringing Amy 🙄 like leave the poor girl alone. It’s so unattractive seeing them treat her like shit and then they think other girls are going to run to them now they’re single. Lucky girls…

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Surely you're either using contraception or not, and if not then yes you can get pregnant. It's not a miracle (although Taya getting pregnant at 65 might be).

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aussie

VIP Member
Not long ago she was promoting Natural Cycles for birth control - wondering if she used it trying to conceive or got caught when she was supposed to be using it for BC. (As has happened to a LOT of people - myself included!)
I'm really shocked that people get paid to advertise this
She’s such an airhead! If you aren’t using protection then you’re trying for a baby! Hate these Z-listers trying to pretend they’re so lucky and amazing…it’s TMI and I don’t want to know about their sex life! 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1203347
As a infertile person, these claims from 'celebs' boil my piss

• Sad

Leo100

VIP Member
She’s such an airhead! If you aren’t using protection then you’re trying for a baby! Hate these Z-listers trying to pretend they’re so lucky and amazing…it’s TMI and I don’t want to know about their sex life! 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1203347
Headlines like that are so insensitive for people who have fertility issues etc , I get you can't not talk about stuff because someone will always be offended or hurt but I think that is a bit much
(I'm not taking it personal either as I'm fortunate enough to have children but I would never make comments like that)

• Sad

Somerset girl

VIP Member
That’s a really weird phot. Why would anyone want to make them self look like that?

Here’s a very different story. Hope everyone concerned stays well.
Wow what an amazing thing to do for her ex. I thought she came across well in the show and this just proves what a lovely person she is.

Reactions: 10