Married At First Sight UK (MAFSUK) S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Marylise and Luke are in the DM still pretending they might be a couple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Amy happily defending Will Smith’s slap on Instagram, turns off her messages so you can’t call her out. She probably thinks it’s an acceptable way to “defend” a woman, she comes across like that.

Reactions: 2
Tayah and Adam are having a baby!
Of course they are!

Just looking at her announcement post. I swear in these magazine deals they use a belly prosthetic to make them look really pregnant. If you go back a month on her insta posts she is looking trim

Reactions: 9
Of course they are!

Just looking at her announcement post. I swear in these magazine deals they use a belly prosthetic to make them look really pregnant. If you go back a month on her insta posts she is looking trim
Not a sign of a bump in the NY pics 3 weeks ago and now shes huge 🤷‍♀️
New magazine too - what a deal 👌 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not long ago she was promoting Natural Cycles for birth control - wondering if she used it trying to conceive or got caught when she was supposed to be using it for BC. (As has happened to a LOT of people - myself included!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s making a big deal of the fact they weren’t trying! yeah right tayah who are you trying to kid, we all know you’re about 109 and needed a young man with high sperm count to fulfil your dream of being a mum when you’re actually ready to get your pension but still lying that you’re in your 20s 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s such an airhead! If you aren’t using protection then you’re trying for a baby! Hate these Z-listers trying to pretend they’re so lucky and amazing…it’s TMI and I don’t want to know about their sex life! 🤢🤢🤢
75A1DEA9-B5C5-49E0-9FB2-021A261A74D8.jpeg

Is she saying it wasn’t planned?! The audacity of these people 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Says she wants to be pregnant in a year

Gets pregnant in a year

Claims it wasn’t planned

unbelievable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or is the ‘not planned’ story just what she’s telling Adam?

• Haha
Reactions: 16