Married At First Sight UK (MAFSUK) S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From reality TV to actual reality
Tayah is a sybarite. Look at her with her Louis Vuitton bag and Gucci trainers. On the show she was sat an an unnatural angle at the reunion to make sure everyone saw her heels were Loubs. She must be very hard to buy gifts for as you couldn't imagine he looking for a bargain in Primark or TK Maxx.

Reactions: 2
No comment for a while, just thought I would say I’m actually really sad there’s only two (?) couples who are still together? Although I don’t know what you expect when you pick a load of fame hungry people.

I see Franky and Marilyse don’t follow each other on social media anymore. I followed Josh for a while and my god he’s so dull, I didn’t like Amy but she had a lucky escape. He acts like a fuckboy. Only genuine one from this season is Luke. He seems like a lovely lad, can’t stand Morag 😂

Reactions: 10
Look who's showing up for celebs go dating.
So she gets booted off MAFS for unacceptable behaviour and that somehow secures her a slot on another show? What a great message that sends out!

Celebs Go Dating started out being quite entertaining but it’s got increasingly poor and desperate and this feels like the final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 14
No comment for a while, just thought I would say I’m actually really sad there’s only two (?) couples who are still together? Although I don’t know what you expect when you pick a load of fame hungry people.

I see Franky and Marilyse don’t follow each other on social media anymore. I followed Josh for a while and my god he’s so dull, I didn’t like Amy but she had a lucky escape. He acts like a fuckboy. Only genuine one from this season is Luke. He seems like a lovely lad, can’t stand Morag 😂
I think Josh had a lucky escape, Amy was a spoiled brat!

Reactions: 4
I’m still agog that a two bit reality show appearance turns people in to celebrities 🙄

I see Matt and Dan were at a restaurant opening with Maz, who’s endorsing stuff as an ‘influencer ’ on Insta. It’s interesting to take a look at the calibre of agency they’ve signed up with and what kind of gigs they’re securing.

Luke’s given up his fire fighting shifts, but is back working at the care home apparently.

Reactions: 8
Ha oh I didn’t realise there was a thread for this. I’ve not read back but my main takeaways were my ears couldn’t cope with any more of Morag’s shite and that Franky was a total creep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t get over the fact that Franky’s surname was Spencer 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She annoys the life out of me..she looks nothing like that! Tayah we know you’re about 50 years old..put down the Kim K style filter you absolute CATFISH 🧐🧐🧐

D19FD4B4-8F06-4AB3-8322-EC7BBE26E856.jpeg

Reactions: 5
That’s a really weird phot. Why would anyone want to make them self look like that?

Here’s a very different story. Hope everyone concerned stays well.

Reactions: 4
That’s a really weird phot. Why would anyone want to make them self look like that?

Here’s a very different story. Hope everyone concerned stays well.
Wow what an amazing thing to do for her ex. I thought she came across well in the show and this just proves what a lovely person she is.