Married At First Sight UK (MAFSUK) S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks really puffed up in this as well.
what really annoys me about Marylise is that the house she lives in she doesn’t even own….. the father she keeps referring to of her kids is only the father to ONE of them!!! The other one is a random one night stand from London who she never sees!!! The father of her youngest who she gave a kidney to has two other kids to two other women…. He owns the house she lives in not her yet she carries on like it’s hers ! She’s such a massive fake

she’s never worked. She claims to be a PT however she’s barely ever lifted a finger and her Ex paid for her to do that course too while they’ve been separated. She’s got him over a barrel becauSe she knows information on some tax stuff to do with his jewellery business that she has shares in.

she was an extra on TOWIE because she emailed the show and asked to be on there and then ended up shagging mario and agreed to stand up for him in that interview with Lucy neck when he got accused of
Cheating. She’s never been on that show because she’s been friends with any of
Them, she’s always been an unpaid ‘extra’
She used to be a ‘shot girl’ for the circle nightclub in Manchester on a weekend and was always cokes up to her eyeballs and left her boys with the nanny at every opportunity and regularly went on holiday without them but plays up to the cameras like they are her world
An ex boyfriend who she was with while pregnant with her eldest still sees both of her boys and has them overnight like another dad !! fucked up
She is not this classy person she makes out at all

and not long before the show - maybe 4 years before, her sister who appeared on the show absolutely hated her and wouldn’t speak to her and was friends with her ex Shaun bell but not Marylise because of how she was treating him. She would get back together with him every Xmas because she knew he would spend thousands on her and then break up with him not long after

she’s a fake and has spent years desperate to be famous

she’s seen more pricks than a second band dartboard

• Wow
Reactions: 19
what really annoys me about Marylise is that the house she lives in she doesn’t even own….. the father she keeps referring to of her kids is only the father to ONE of them!!! The other one is a random one night stand from London who she never sees!!! The father of her youngest who she gave a kidney to has two other kids to two other women…. He owns the house she lives in not her yet she carries on like it’s hers ! She’s such a massive fake

she’s never worked. She claims to be a PT however she’s barely ever lifted a finger and her Ex paid for her to do that course too while they’ve been separated. She’s got him over a barrel becauSe she knows information on some tax stuff to do with his jewellery business that she has shares in.

she was an extra on TOWIE because she emailed the show and asked to be on there and then ended up shagging mario and agreed to stand up for him in that interview with Lucy neck when he got accused of
Cheating. She’s never been on that show because she’s been friends with any of
Them, she’s always been an unpaid ‘extra’
She used to be a ‘shot girl’ for the circle nightclub in Manchester on a weekend and was always cokes up to her eyeballs and left her boys with the nanny at every opportunity and regularly went on holiday without them but plays up to the cameras like they are her world
An ex boyfriend who she was with while pregnant with her eldest still sees both of her boys and has them overnight like another dad !! fucked up
She is not this classy person she makes out at all

and not long before the show - maybe 4 years before, her sister who appeared on the show absolutely hated her and wouldn’t speak to her and was friends with her ex Shaun bell but not Marylise because of how she was treating him. She would get back together with him every Xmas because she knew he would spend thousands on her and then break up with him not long after

she’s a fake and has spent years desperate to be famous

she’s seen more pricks than a second band dartboard
How do you know all this?

Reactions: 1
I am looking forward to watching it again, but still think it won't have as much drama as the Aussie version, don't know if the reunion will bring anything new.

I wonder how many will have been on other reality tv shows previously this year

Off topic (sort of!) but my sister messaged me this morning asking if I knew there was a MAFS New Zealand?? I did not know this! I’m buzzed, I miss the accent, I miss the people and I miss the country… altho I can almost guarantee it was filmed in Auckland.
I wonder if they have the same ixperts as the aus version? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Deffo going to be another male male couple but I feel like there might be a girl girl couple as one does seem typical lesbian style 😬🙈