Married At First Sight UK (MAFSUK) S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on ‘I won’t tolerate things that are not accurate ’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ And then she’s promoting carpets. Oh the glamour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could probably believe both sides of the story. Nikita comes across well on her answer and she probably didn't do anything personal to tayah but we all know how crazy nikita actually is however I'm wondering if she cut ties when she realised how nikita came across on tv and wasn't well liked by the public

Sounds like Tayah saw that Nikita wasn’t well received by the public when the show aired so wanted to distance herself from her. Really poor of Tayah which just proves that she isn’t genuine at all and only cares about her image

Reactions: 7
I see Tayah is doing ads now. The declaration is at the end of the caption which is non-compliant. It really annoys me when people start doing things like this and don't take the time to actually look at the rules. Has she got management like most of the other contestants (what they need it for is another matter). If she does they should be guiding her on what to do.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, I’ve just binged series 6! Way back about 4 threads ago, it was mentioned that the people in this series have been on tv before? Who and where? It’s taken me days to read all this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
So much for Nikita and her unacceptable behaviour on this, just seen her on an ad for Celebs Go Dating - the word celeb working overtime there!

• Wow
  • Haha
So much for Nikita and her unacceptable behaviour on this, just seen her on an ad for Celebs Go Dating - the word celeb working overtime there!
i just saw her too! surely her reputation precedes her at this point - any date is going to do a runner as soon as she approaches their table?!

i can’t believe i wasn’t on tattle when this show was airing: the convo must have been outstanding 😭

Reactions: 2