Married At First Sight UK (MAFSUK) S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a search but no one else seemed to suggest a new thread title and I was getting anxiety at the start a new thread message, so this is my first go :D Hope it's ok.

The end of the last series fell in to a chaotic mess with the broadcaster loading the wrong episode and Instagram going down to spoil Adam and Tayah's big moment. Kind of summed it all up really. He subsequently disgraced himself with a rant on his live broadcast, not clever Adam. Elsewhere Luke found his voice and either kicked Morag to the kerb or ghosted her, depending on who you believe. She didn't want him anyway, so whatever. Marilyse and Franky split despite him being the best ever boyfriend her boys had met, he returned to the high life in Dubai. Dan and Matt seem to be moving near the ocean together.

Other than that they're mostly doing any magazine interviews they can get, paid ads and collabs on the gram and turning up to the opening of an envelope, so I don't know if there's much left to say, but you never know. It's all about MAFS Aus now.

Last thread was here https://tattle.life/threads/married...even-contain-programme-content-be-kind.23416/

Reactions: 14
They're promoting MAFS UK now for the New Zealand audience.

Reactions: 1
Is is just me that love Dan and Matt? I get how they’re a bit annoying but I really like them together. Hope they work out

Reactions: 10
Ant and Josh are so childish. They were asking questions on the live like ant asked josh when was the last time he had a girl in his bed and josh was like 1 week ago….. wait no it was with amy on the show. And then Ant told him he had to do a forfeit for lying by ringing Amy 🙄 like leave the poor girl alone. It’s so unattractive seeing them treat her like tit and then they think other girls are going to run to them now they’re single. Lucky girls…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but Tayah and Adam are so PLAIN as a couple. Nowhere near as 'sexeh' and 'bewfel' as they would have us believe.

Reactions: 9

if anyone wants a laugh Frankie is on here from 21:30 explaining how it was all edited wrong 🤣
Thanks for posting that. Got to admit I do have some sympathy especially about the wedding speech edit, we were all stunned by the tumbleweed reaction, but if it's true it was cut and pasted from something else, that's actually quite shocking.

Oh dear Tayah, the makeup is ridiculous, let alone taking advice from her and the reality of life versus the reality show, what a difference.

Reactions: 2