Lalalaletmeexplain #2 LalalaletmePatronise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @HmmmReally your suggestion had the most likes

I had to change it slightly. Couldn’t do the cross out in Explain

Reactions: 11
Just commenting on someone post about the gel allergy your right break does nothing I developed this can't have my nails done at all now so 6 week break will do nothing for her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thanks guys ..,
The next title defo needs to have adhd in it… let’s see how quickly we get through this thread.. she might have another diagnosis by then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so judgmental and she can’t deal with people having opinions different to her own - she’s basically just said this follower is either stupid or evil. So much for her account being a safe space.

Does she really think that corruption and incompetence only exists within the Conservative Party?

Not looking for a political debate by the way 😂

IMG_4601.jpeg

God it’s not that serious, icks are just a bit of fun 🙄 plus she always has to let everyone know that she supposedly invented the concept

Attachments

Reactions: 10
God it’s not that serious, icks are just a bit of fun 🙄 plus she always has to let everyone know that she supposedly invented the concept
I’ve done some of my own research aka Google

It was first used in 1979 and was made popular by Olivia Atwood (I’ve never watched Love Island, but watched her documentary series on ITV) on Love Island in 2017.

Reactions: 6
Ooooo I didn’t realise she had a thread!!!! Does anyone know what she actually looks like!? She posted that it holds her back financially so I’m wondering if she will drop a selfie soon. Not that I care, just curious based on her nail shape hahahaa
---
It makes me laugh everytime she says she created the ick.. what an ego trip that must be

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I think she needs to get a grip on what is interesting to her followers and especially relax generally speaking.

If she thinks it’s tedious seeing irritating but harmless DMs then how does she think other people will feel about her complaints about them? I’m sorry but when she complained about how tedious it was getting hate from the hamster community for making a joke about hamsters’ role in teaching kids about death, I got where she was coming from and she must get thousands of irritating DMs every month and might feel like it isn’t that bad complaining about one, but I literally said aloud “who the duck cares”. The reality is anyone with a public profile gets annoying messages constantly. She needs to speak to her agency about how to deal with them and learn to ignore them because at this point it’s happening at least every other day if not several times a day. Her followers are her audience, not her colleagues. If you went to a restaurant - even if you went to a mate’s dinner - and the waiter or your mate complained every time about other guests, you’d stop going.

Reactions: 4
Ooooo I didn’t realise she had a thread!!!! Does anyone know what she actually looks like!? She posted that it holds her back financially so I’m wondering if she will drop a selfie soon. Not that I care, just curious based on her nail shape hahahaa
---

It makes me laugh everytime she says she created the ick.. what an ego trip that must be
there is a photo on one of the other threads
Blonde, around a size 14-16 ish
Attractive
I thought she was a black woman, I was shocked. I do think she has given that impression to more people than just me!!!

her own mum outed her on twitter if I remember correctly. Her name is Laura

Reactions: 8
Attractive
I thought she was a black woman, I was shocked. I do think she has given that impression to more people than just me!!!

Ah thank you!!! On page 41 there are a few pics confirmed to be her, exactly what I expected. Sometimes the anon stuff can drive you a little nuts, I’m too curious and really didn’t expect her to have a thread for some reason so never looked. 3 years too late apparently ;)

In 1999 I worked with a woman who was in her 40's and I remember her telling me the guy she was seeing gave her the "ick" because of the way his trousers hung :LOL:

• Haha
Attractive

A lot of people assume she’s black - me included - or at least mixed race. Maybe it’s her accent?

Reactions: 5
Is she having a dig at Emily Clarkson when she posts about being “qualified” to give advice as an agony aunt?

Reactions: 2
Is she having a dig at Emily Clarkson when she posts about being “qualified” to give advice as an agony aunt?
Lala isn’t ‘qualified’ to give political advice but she still insists on doing so. If everyone else has to stay in their lanes then so should she.

Reactions: 11
I listened to the on Wednesdays we drink wine podcast with her on it. She says she bought the ick to Instagram but admitted that it had been said on love island before.
The ick has been around for about 6/7 years no? The word anyway, before that I’m not sure what they called it

I listened to the on Wednesdays we drink wine podcast with her on it. She says she bought the ick to Instagram but admitted that it had been said on love island before.
The ick has been around for about 6/7 years no? The word anyway, before that I’m not sure what they called it
Much longer. I first heard it on Ally McBeal back in like 1999!

• Haha
She does my head in when she starts going on about her posts getting no views. You posted at 9am, people are starting work or dropping their kids off at school! Maybe people don’t want to read those particular topics so skip them?