Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Living in Brighton, I know loads. The transmen tend to be autistic young women with extremely troubled childhoods and trans-ing seems an extension of their self-harm, which is cheered on by a load of AGP transwomen. Aka angry misogynistic men with a fetish who are throwing young trans kids under the bus to validate their own fetish in broad daylight.
oh dear. how sad people actually walk around with views like this lmao.

one of my best friends in the universe is a trans guy. he is one of the kindest, funniest and most caring people ive ever had the pleasure to know. he did not have a troubled childhood and living his life as his true authentic self is not inflecting self harm on himself or anyone else.

if you met him, you wouldn't even know he was transgender which is great as its absolutely no ones business. he works full time, pays tax and does no harm to anyone else.

if you think that kind of person is deranged and immoral or weird then frankly i think you are the weird one.

and i sincerely hope you don't speak to people irl like that to any trans person, or treat them like you've said in the comments ive read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Redtea2

VIP Member
JJ really think’s highly of himself doesn’t he ?!
hes ugly I can’t understand why he says his exs are all beautiful must have money what other reason would a Victoria model go with him 🤣

Reactions: 40

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Did we see anything of the other group at all? Did they just sit around, drink and have a nice time? How did they chose the groups? Was there a psychometric test? You lot, the crazy fuckers, to the left... everyone else upstairs with Liz Truss.

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Why do we need new couples?
I enjoy the show but also want it to be over. Lol so please stop adding newbies.
I think the reason they have done this is that they know they have put in some relationships that will not last the full filming process, that they are doomed to fail from the start, so the producers are aware (and indeed plan) for new people to fill the gaps left by the ones that won’t last the difference, they know full well that there won’t be 12 couples at the final commitment ceremony.

As for the whole Ella debate, she pisses me off sitting there with her fake tits hanging out claiming to know what it feels to be a woman, no love you don’t, cos if you did you would have grown up with shitty attention from predator men as your body develops and you would not expose yourself like that because you would be frightened about what reaction you would provoke and even worried about being attacked

• Heart

GBNI

VIP Member
Ella’s boobs and lips look really painful, the skin is really being stretched to its limit!

Offft Tasha and Erica are gonna fight. Although if someone shushed me like that…

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Alright, I’m not saying this episode isn’t as boring as hell, but I’m quite enjoying an evening not having to listen to Ella squawking and making everything about Ella.
JJ is a massive wanker. He and Ella deserve each other.

• Heart

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Erica did nothing wrong?! People had asked for her opinions on couples as a new person and she just answered! Tasha and Ella have proper pissed me off they’re such bitches. Just want to give Erica a hug!!!

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
My own view (not that anyone asked 😂) is I've no issue using people's preferred pronouns, it doesn't make me less of a woman by doing so and it costs nothing to do. However in the same way I don't know what it is to be a trans woman, the experience of a trans woman will never be the same as my own, it's its own experience.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I don't really feel like kicking the TERF nest but I feel like I've been transported back in time 20 years reading some of the comments and deliberate misgendering of Ella here
I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a TERF, but I really couldn’t give a flying fanny if someone else does.
Nobody is misgendering Ella. Ella is male, ergo I will refer to Ella as he. Misgendering Ella would be to go along with the pretence that Ella is a woman. He isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s always fugly cunts like JJ who’s preference is a woman with loads of work done, because then he can presume she’s got such low self esteem she won’t notice what a wrongun he actually is and will just be happy of the validation.

Reactions: 39