Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I didn't like tasha the second she was shown on the screen, first episode. This is why.
Horrible girl

Reactions: 39

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm actually feeling sorry for Georges, what a bunch of nightmare women 😕
Pressuring him over wanting to have children was really nasty.

Here is some of George’s antics for all that are wondering 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Funny_crab

Yeah Ella is also a complete twat. Making eyes at someone else’s husband in the latest episode at the spa. Not exactly a girl’s girl behaviour!

Reactions: 38
Tasha has deleted all her comments on her latest insta post - were there up until about it all kicked off in the episode so obviously getting told more opinions

Plus on her stories she said she would be going live in Tik Tok straight after the show and hasnt

Not happy with her edit then 😂

• Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
It's not hardcore bdsm for fucks sake.
Doesn't really matter, does it, no one is obliged to do anything sexual they don't want to do, it's not about whether you consider it fine or not. Not really sure what's difficult to understand about that.

Although I feel like it needs to be said that Georges wasn't even trying to make her rim him anyway, this whole thing seems to have been blown totally out of proportion.

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Is this just really bad editing? Tasha can’t actually be giving these looks non stop can she. It’s making me feel awkward n i wasn’t even there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don't really feel like kicking the TERF nest but I feel like I've been transported back in time 20 years reading some of the comments and deliberate misgendering of Ella here
Why do people throw around the word ‘TERF’ lmao I’m not even an ‘RF’
Tattle isn’t the place for you if that’s how you feel honey

• Heart

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
"Unless something dramatically happens we're good"

Punches Grealish in the face, gets kicked off show

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
Someone needs to come for Laura because she is massively faking this relationship with Arthur

• Heart

Fatty11

Chatty Member
How horrid is tasha, knew she was a mean girl it’s just been waiting to come out of her.🤢🤢

• Sick