Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Why does Ella constantly have her fake tits on display 🤔 doesn't she realise that women generally don't do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m glad the expert has told them to leave but I wish they could be more honest “there is abuse going on here” rather than blaming it on the experiment

MooBelle

VIP Member
Tasha is pissing me off this episode. What’s her problem? It’s giving jealousy
It's this episode that is explaining the 'I don't like her and I'm not sure why' posts over the past month.
I was/am one of them. Tasha and Paul have been heavily edited and we've been shown the cutesy lovey dovey stuff but not the nasty mean girl she really is. I had high hopes for them but had a feeling of unease and I just didn't like her. Many of us have said the same. This episode is showing just how nasty she is. Erica has been there for what? 4 days? And she's turned on her. Her body language and facial expressions say it all.

• Heart

SaLou

VIP Member
If she doesn't want to let him lick her bum hole then why is she even with him. Part of being in a relationship is sex. Are people really that big prudes that they won't let their partner have a taste of their chocolate starfish.
Seriously? There are certain things people don't want to do sexually and that is their choice. There's nothing wrong with someone saying no to anything they are not OK with.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I hate girls who call other girls stuck up just because they’re threatened by their looks, it’s so lazy. I think Erica was being over confident because she felt like Tasha had a problem from the get go (which she did) and she didn’t want to seem weak. I also think that Tasha behaved so appallingly because maybe Erica has previously been Paul’s type or one of his exs looks like her. She also HATES that Erica is confident in her match, for whatever reason (she’s a jealous bitch). Squaring up to another girl will never not be trashy!

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
Am I remembering this wrong, but I thought rimming only came up as a topic in a game and George said he'd rather do that then lick an ear or something.

It's not like he's announced he has a massive rimming fetish and is obsessed with it like Arthur and feet.

I don't know why it's become such a big thing. Also I can see why she doesn't want to rim him, but why not let him do her if he wants to. Where's the harm, it's a pretty non invasive activity. He only wants to lick it not fist it
“He only wants to lick it not fist it” as the next suggest thread title please!

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’ve just been assigned to the cancer pathway for gynae issues and the literature I’ve been sent refers to me being AFAB. So I beg to differ about the meaning of womanhood being a personal thing these days, the likes of Ella mean I am no longer a straightforward female according to the NHS but assigned it at birth.

Pisses me off that at a time when I’m already stressed I’m having to look up what the fuck AFAB means thanks to all this nonsense.

Anyway, before I’m accused of being a TERF (which to me is just an alternative to grass seed) even tho I missed last night, those James Bond references made me 😂 can’t wait to catch up!
Don’t get me started on NHS literature with “people with ovaries” “people with a cervix” - but it’s NEVER “people with penises” “people with a prostate” (and rightly so). At one point the NHS website didn’t even mention the word “woman” on their page about cervical cancer and ovarian cancer until a couple of sections in. More people struggle with health illiteracy in this country than the amount of people who are “trans” 🙄 just say woman or man. These troons know what their real sex is. We don’t need to pander to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

I steal names

VIP Member
Erica is giving off bitchy vibes though too. She knew what she was doing saying she hasn’t seen Paul and Tasha together. Both awful in this episode
I think by this point she’d had enough of Tasha’s snide looks all day, I’d have said the same sort of thing, just to be an aggy bitch back 😂

Reactions: 45
Experts: *Australian Accent*
“Soo, she has nooo dad BUT his dad had a stroke so I think in this they may find a common ground, let’s lock it innnnn”

• Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Just caught up, well Trasha's a bit vile isn't she

Group: *asks Erica for her opinion*
Erica: *gives opinion*
Tasha: "omg WHY is Erica giving her opinion that literally NO ONE asked for, no one cares what's her problem!!!1!1"

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Peggy's sister needs a right good shag herself, she's such a cunt

WHATS WRONG WITH A LITTLE RIM LIKE! Grow up man

• Haha
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I am not into rimming at all personally but I don’t think it’s that abnormal is it, to make a big thing about in front of your family? Feel a bit sorry for Georges tbh, I wouldnt want my sexual preferences described to my in laws!

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
What the hell is Peggy on about? I squatted down in Tesco’s this afternoon to pick something off the bottom shelf. I was categorically not trying to look sexy for the checkout lady.

• Haha

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I really hope they offered Shona some genuine support after this. She seems genuinely upset (because she's been shoved into close quarters with someone who's just fucked with her mentally and emotionally and encouraged to stay there). It's really really bad TV - not entertaining at all.

Reactions: 44