Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Shona is milking her MAFS departure on her SM. She has to take some responsibility for her behaviour on MAFS IMO.
As someone who has been in an abusive relationship it is extremely easy to get sucked in and to believe someone when they are sorry afterwards especially once you have been isolated from other friends and family. Depending on the type of abuse from my experience it was far safer not to argue back.

I am projecting a lot but your comment comes across as in the same vein as the helpful family member who on hearing that my ex had hit me said 'well I find you annoying so I could quite see why he'd want to.'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I wish they’d told Shona when she said she wanted to stay, that this is part of the abuse. Brad is not ‘caged’ - imagine how much worse he must be when he doesn’t have a magnifying glass on his behaviour and people calling him out. As someone who works with vulnerable people daily I think it’s very obvious Shona is vulnerable, desperate for love and attaching far too quickly to someone she barely knew. They shouldn’t really have let her on this show and they have a duty of care to her. Absolutely fuming tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ella has no concept of being a girls girl, siding with the person being aggressive and agro at another woman could not be further from it.

Jj talks about looks ALOT, I think he thinks that's all people are. So naturally he'd rather a fake woman that looks like a sex doll than a real girl who looks like a normal person. It's all about looks so he's not bothered that Ella was a man.

Erica has clearly experienced other women not liking her before, it happens to me too. But it's not down to jealously or looks. Women like Tasha are fake, they arse lick, are fake nice and stroke egos of other women - they expect the same in return and think that's being a girls girl. When they meet someone more straight talking who doesn't do all the fake up each others arse thing they don't like it.

Reactions: 43

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Peggy is such a tedious bore I can’t believe it. I don’t think Georges has done anything wrong, he’s been a single guy having a laugh for a few years, everything she’s asked of him he’s gone serious and agreed to - she’s the type to get annoyed that a man has an ex tbh

Reactions: 42

Mbouzer

It annoys me Ella having her tits out like that 24/7, Im breastfeeding my second baby and if I get caught short and hes hungry and I have to breastfeed in public I get awful looks and comments and my breast isn't even showing like hers are. I literally get anxiety about having to do it out and about because of the shit people give me or disapproving looks even though breasts are literally there for feeding your young not for men to stare at.

• Heart
  • Sad
What’s the point in keeping the show secret if all the tabloids are just going to constantly post spoilers!!!! It’s super annoying.
The cast are a trainwreck this year

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
I don't mean this in a rude way or to come across in a bad way BUT I feel like a lot of JJs friends would rip him a new one if he "shagged a trans lady" .. he reminds me of the short of person to have horrible friends who aren't open minded and just be generally mean.

Tasha hunnnn why you jealous 🥲😂 she ain't gunna steal ur man x

pommobear

VIP Member
I don't really feel like kicking the TERF nest but I feel like I've been transported back in time 20 years reading some of the comments and deliberate misgendering of Ella here
Oh, you mean that time way back when it wasn't a hate crime to say women don't have penises? What a terrible time to live in that was.

& it is relevant to the thread because of Ella's frankly insulting appropriation of womanhood.

• Heart
  • Angry

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I never liked Tasha
just comes across as a vile little chav, used to scrapping with her bloke on a friday night, trying to play grown up on a tv show
might be all falling apart now
you know the chavs that start explaining why they have problem with you in a vague way 'you had big big opinions'.. what, fuck off...
Proved my point when she tried to square up to Erica...

yeah you don't have to like each other, but theres such thing as manners and been polite.

• Heart
Reactions: 41