Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused. What's happened behind the scenes with this lot? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tasha is pissing me off this episode. What’s her problem? It’s giving jealousy
I think she genuinely believes she is the power couple . I think her and Paul hide a lot from the group and I’m not convinced they are as happy as they are saying 😳

Reactions: 34
Does anyone else wonder what it would be like?! I once watched this gender reassignment surgery programme and I just couldn't wrap my head around any of it. Curiosity killed the cat
I think it’s normal to wonder, in the same way back in the day when you would ask to have a squeeze of somebody’s fake tits as you didn’t see them as often. But equally people need to be mindful that is a person, not just a curiosity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This looks like a work meeting with management where you’re going to be told that you’ve been let go.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
has brad ever said the word Sorry and not apologise? justifying his abusive behaviour behind "it's because of the way i feel about her so it's extreme highs and lows" no no no no it's YOU treating HER like tit

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.