Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooft angry Thomas!!
Call out Peggy and Ella for their fake relationships lmao

Reactions: 15
Arthur and Thomas have both said on insta that they were so drunk they don't remember this argument 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Why do folk think those ridiculous oversized lips are a good look on them?

"Before I bleeping kick off mate" 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get the vibe he is interested just because Ella is a curiosity. Like he wants to see what it’s like. And I’m sure she’s had lots of men treat her that way
Does anyone else wonder what it would be like?! I once watched this gender reassignment surgery programme and I just couldn't wrap my head around any of it. Curiosity killed the cat

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't mean this in a rude way or to come across in a bad way BUT I feel like a lot of JJs friends would rip him a new one if he "shagged a trans lady" .. he reminds me of the short of person to have horrible friends who aren't open minded and just be generally mean.

Tasha hunnnn why you jealous 🥲😂 she ain't gunna steal ur man x
he’d be doing it for the ‘fame’ and the story. Same reason why Peggy cried last night, she was crying because she was worried that she and Georges would get public hate after his rant. Not because of the rant - there was nothing to cry about. They’re all fame hungry and fake, possibly with the exception of Jordan, and maybe Blanca.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.