Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so uncomfortable watching Shona and Brad. Sooooo triggering. Hope women watching this will realise they’re in these sort of relationships too and leave. Way too many toxic men out there
Mel literally just described the cycle of abuse there. The extreme arguments/fights, blaming the victim, then the apology/I love you. And repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Brad hasnt come across many people that don’t buy his bullshit. However they see through it and he doesn’t like it. Unfortunately he’s gonna go out and find another poor little victim lamb and be a manipulative pr**k again

Reactions: 25
Thomas has now given me the ick.

Let's face it, the only good man on this planet is Keanu and no one else will do :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shonas PLT deal slipping away, she is seriously considering excusing him just to stay.
Imagine living the rest of your life knowing you slept with Brad!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shonas PLT deal slipping away, she is seriously considering excusing him just to stay.
Imagine living the rest of your life knowing you slept with Brad!
I live with the regret of spending too many years with “a Brad”. That king of toxicity enters your soul and refuses to leave years after you’re rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The 'experts' take absolutely no responsibility for setting psycho Brad up with an insecure woman like Shona

Reactions: 35
I live with the regret of spending too many years with “a Brad”. That king of toxicity enters your soul and refuses to leave years after you’re rid of them.
I know but did he look like a magnadoodle and talk like Gary Barlow?
I was meaning more his looks by the way the real toxicity is not a laughing matter at all ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LMAO mel and that guy expert don't believe SHITTTT that they are saying
Well they can’t take the moral high ground when it’s partly their fault that they are even together! And then to just kick them off the show when it’s not working out. I hope they gave Shona additional support after because they seriously put her in an awfully toxic set up

Reactions: 17
I really hope they offered Shona some genuine support after this. She seems genuinely upset (because she's been shoved into close quarters with someone who's just fucked with her mentally and emotionally and encouraged to stay there). It's really really bad TV - not entertaining at all.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.