Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella of course you feel dirty you have a permanent gaping wound down there 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why Tasha being like that
Wonder if new girl has been sniffing around Tasha fella .

Reactions: 15
Give over JJ, if she had filler and fake tits you'd have shagged her on the wedding night and you know it.

Also Ella, it is bleeping gross to not tell someone you are trans before you have sex with them (although if he couldn't tell he was clearly an idiot).

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Someone needs to come for Laura because she is massively faking this relationship with Arthur

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How horrid is tasha, knew she was a mean girl it’s just been waiting to come out of her.🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Has Erica shat in her bed behind the scenes or something?

Ella zoning in on JJ... who can't take his eyes off his fembot boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do like how upfront Laura is. I'm not sure Georges is genuine either but she put that point across quite well.

Reactions: 11
I don't mean this in a rude way or to come across in a bad way BUT I feel like a lot of JJs friends would rip him a new one if he "shagged a trans lady" .. he reminds me of the short of person to have horrible friends who aren't open minded and just be generally mean.

Tasha hunnnn why you jealous 🥲😂 she ain't gunna steal ur man x

Reactions: 42
Give over JJ, if she had filler and fake tits you'd have shagged her on the wedding night and you know it.

Also Ella, it is bleeping gross to not tell someone you are trans before you have sex with them (although if he couldn't tell he was clearly an idiot).
Absolutely he’d have shagged Ella on the first night lmao.

Reactions: 10
I do like how upfront Laura is. I'm not sure Georges is genuine either but she put that point across quite well.
I actually really like Laura. I didn’t at first but she’s grown on me. She’s calm and mature

Reactions: 41
I don't mean this in a rude way or to come across in a bad way BUT I feel like a lot of JJs friends would rip him a new one if he "shagged a trans lady" .. he reminds me of the short of person to have horrible friends who aren't open minded and just be generally mean.

Tasha hunnnn why you jealous 🥲😂 she ain't gunna steal ur man x
I get the vibe he is interested just because Ella is a curiosity. Like he wants to see what it’s like. And I’m sure she’s had lots of men treat her that way

Reactions: 21
So Peggy and George still haven't done the dirty. There is taking it slow and there is a sexless relationship. If George thinks she'll be giving it out on the regular once he's broken the seal he's got another thing coming.

Reactions: 28
Why does Ella constantly have her fake tits on display 🤔 doesn't she realise that women generally don't do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.