Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha is a right moody cow when she doesn’t have Paul around to keep her in check

Reactions: 35
God this episode is boring. Where's Brad's universe, GeorgeS shouting in French and someone gagging for a shag

Oh wait here's Ella

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ella’s boobs and lips look really painful, the skin is really being stretched to its limit!

Offft Tasha and Erica are gonna fight. Although if someone shushed me like that…
whoever tops up her face and lips shouldn’t be allowed to practice aesthetics, it’s appalling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn't like tasha the second she was shown on the screen, first episode. This is why.
Horrible girl

Reactions: 39
whoever tops up her face and lips shouldn’t be allowed to practice aesthetics, it’s appalling.
Yep, needs dissolved and more subtle! I think it makes her look less feminine.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.