Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm thisssss close to recording myself squatting and dming her on the gram

Bore OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus they’re acting like he does OF and like he did it behind her back and they’ve been together 15 years. Get the duck over it the nobhead can do what he wants

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Peggy is such a tedious bore I can’t believe it. I don’t think Georges has done anything wrong, he’s been a single guy having a laugh for a few years, everything she’s asked of him he’s gone serious and agreed to - she’s the type to get annoyed that a man has an ex tbh

Reactions: 42
This episode has been a waste of time.

I'm fairly sure the last episode said next time, insinuating the next episode.

Reactions: 20
Is this what dictates the success of a relationship these days? Rimming and not squatting are non negotiables? You don't even agree on having kids so wth are you bothering?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.