Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being funny but Nathaniel doesn't need that much depth to give Ella a kiss. I've known people 5 minutes and drunkenly kissed them it's not that deep 🙈
I’ve never kissed anyone I’ve not been in a relationship with. I need a connection mentally before I can go there

Reactions: 11
Why wasn't Shona given the chance to tell him what she'd change about him? She could have started with his preposterously long neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Brad is creepy as duck and a control freak I reckon, she's too guilable for him.

Reactions: 27
this Cunts whole body language has changed towards her. Wtf did they do in bed. Maybe water sports and now he’s turned off???
He’s saying he really likes her… what happened to love?!

Reactions: 20
That pout of Shonas is so annoying!! I can’t even feel sorry for her purely cos of the pouty expression

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never kissed anyone I’ve not been in a relationship with. I need a connection mentally before I can go there
But presumably you're not in a relationship with them when you kiss them for the first time? I wouldn't know if I even wanted a relationship with someone until we'd kissed.

Reactions: 6
Wtf? This show is toxic asf! He's reduced her to tears, she's relieved because she was panicking and now he's happy. Narc, Narc, Narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.