Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a little bit sorry for Ella. All she wants is validation from everyone. Nathaniel is just not in to her.

Reactions: 11
OMG not Nathanial basically saying she's too thick for him 🤣🤣🤣
He’s just thinking of any excuse to use when he should just say he doesn’t like her… in my opinion you can’t force it. Look at Rozz and Thomas’ situation. The experts will try and say that feelings can grow but I highly doubt it. I’ll be surprised if Rozz and Thomas get feelings too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not enough sage on the planet to cleanse Brad and his negative vibes/energy!

I have a solution for him

Butt plug

IMG_3441.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I feel so bad for shona, I bet he's pushed her boundaries and pressured her - under the name of "connection babe"

he's used her body and affection and now he's discarding her

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.