Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe not officially labelled as that but definitely not dating or talking to anyone else. It would be quite a number of dates in. I wish my brain wasn’t like it is at times but there’s just no way I could be at all intimate (I view a kiss as that) unless we were together
I'm the same.
But also Nathaniel shouldn't have to kiss Ella or anything else if he doesn't want to. Ella is like the sex mad woman from last year. She wouldn't be happy with just a kiss either, that's not what she's after.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So we take it Peggy and Georges haven't done it yet and that's why the preview shows him responding "no" to whether he's happy with their sex life. Peggy is just so bland. A bland Barbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.