Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was quite happy to profess his undying love to her when she was sucking his d*** Are the chakras not aligning today Brad?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't believe they're already having another dinner party. Give them time as couples.

Reactions: 16
If any one dared tell me to shut up at the dinner table they would be wearing their bleeping dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Shona wants to look like Ariana but she’s just reminding me of Gabriella from early MiC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cant stand any man telling a woman to "shut up" like the way Brad did to Shona in the preview 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Brad reminds me of my ex omg it’s scary. For the first couple of weeks he was soooo lovely and caring. Definition of love bomb. Then he treated me awfully, began to put me down the way Brad put Shona down and speak to me like sh*t and especially in front of people. Brad is a narcissist and the experts need to do better at calling this behaviour out (because they deffo won’t they’ll blame Shona for falling too quick or not compromising in being more mature). And my ex had tattoos… pricks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
But presumably you're not in a relationship with them when you kiss them for the first time? I wouldn't know if I even wanted a relationship with someone until we'd kissed.
Maybe not officially labelled as that but definitely not dating or talking to anyone else. It would be quite a number of dates in. I wish my brain wasn’t like it is at times but there’s just no way I could be at all intimate (I view a kiss as that) unless we were together

Reactions: 4
I mean, sorry to be crude here but a cheeky finger is 9/10 not pleasurable foreplay anyway as men are tit at it (taken from a survey of me and my friends in the group chat 😭😭😭😭)
I don't know, I've had it good! 🤪 Perhaps lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will be watching late because my ridiculous child has had an epic meltdown meaning my less ridiculous child is asleep in my bed and I'm stuck watching star trek with the absolutely ridiculous husband. FML

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.