Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a little bit sorry for Ella. All she wants is validation from everyone. Nathaniel is just not in to her.
The producers never should have pressured Nathanial into staying whilst knowing he didn’t want to be with a transwoman. It was only setting Ella up for being embarrassed and reinforcing that on national TV that “transwomen are not desirable”

Reactions: 13
Omg what's so bad that Georges thinks its wrong??? The worst I can think of is those people that eat poo or dress up as babies

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ella wants to be fingered, but genuine question, would she get anything from that with her particular plumbing? Or does she want a finger up the bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ella wants to be fingered, but genuine question, would she get anything from that with her particular plumbing? Or does she want a finger up the bum.
I mean, sorry to be crude here but a cheeky finger is 9/10 not pleasurable foreplay anyway as men are tit at it (taken from a survey of me and my friends in the group chat 😭😭😭😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel so bad for shona, I bet he's pushed her boundaries and pressured her - under the name of "connection babe"

he's used her body and affection and now he's discarding her
This is so clearly true. She said she was not sexually adventurous. He's made it a challenge to get her doing weird tit. Then bragged about it. It's just a game to him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I feel a little bit sorry for Ella. All she wants is validation from everyone. Nathaniel is just not in to her.
But he’s perfectly within his rights not to like or fancy Ella. I don’t like Nathaniel much, but I feel a bit sorry for him. It’s not his job to validate Ella. What is he supposed to do if there’s no attraction whatsoever, suck it up and fake it?

Reactions: 35
I mean, sorry to be crude here but a cheeky finger is 9/10 not pleasurable foreplay anyway as men are tit at it (taken from a survey of me and my friends in the group chat 😭😭😭😭)
You are meeting the wrong men. Trust me on this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's going to be golden showers or scat.
Then he's shared that with the lads and she doesn't know. Completely humiliating. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is so clearly true. She said she was not sexually adventurous. He's made it a challenge to get her doing weird tit. Then bragged about it. It's just a game to him.
Oh no did she say that, I missed that, that's awful, bet he's talked her into some weird tit but didn't do it right for the Control freak so he's bining her off.

Reactions: 9
Find someone that can do a yoni massage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“There’s nothing I would change about you” is the right answer in the honeymoon stage ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.