Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t dislike Jenna but I also can’t quite warm to her , I don’t know who she is other than being a vegan. Don’t feel like we’ve seen her sense of honour or personality at all really
I feel like being vegan is her whole personality 🤷🏻‍♀️

You don’t need to cross fingers about mafs Australia, just trust us 😂 it’s 100000x better
I think I need to watch this!

Reactions: 12
Why does everyone say Sophie is amazing? She's quite pretty but not got a great figure. Personality is again ok but that's it.

Johnathon could get a better-looking girl that he clicks with more.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does everyone say Sophie is amazing? She's quite pretty but not got a great figure. Personality is again ok but that's it.

Johnathon could get a better-looking girl that he clicks with more.
I can't deal with Sophie's teeth - they can't be natural can they? They are absolutely huge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Johnathan doesn't want someone he clicks with though, only someone who will nod and laugh at his 'jokes' and never show any signs of impatience/bad mood.
On the rare occasions that might happen, he will go down to that pub he proudly showed off to Sophie for a few pints with his mates and complain that the missus has PMT.

I mean seriously, you're showing off your home and all you have is a pub or a chippy? There must be a nice abbey/countryside/anything to visit!

Worst thing is his mum seemed really cool- attractive, fun and really clued on about her son. She must be so disappointed he turned out to such a pillock.

Re George, I wonder if his ex downs a shot every time he talks about cubs or heartbeats.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean seriously, you're showing off your home and all you have is a pub or a chippy? There must be a nice abbey/countryside/anything to visit!
I'd say most single men in their 20s and 30s go to the pub with their mates in their spare time not the countryside walk or an abbey 🤣 So to me it's not weird he took her to one of his favourite local places!

Her dentist needs struck off, those gnashers are so bad they are comical.
Wonder if she's been to Turkey prior to the show?

Reactions: 8
I missed last night’s.
Can someone update me to save an hour of my life - i could be watching influencers on youtube instead…

Reactions: 4
I'd say most single men in their 20s and 30s go to the pub with their mates in their spare time not the countryside walk or an abbey 🤣 So to me it's not weird he took her to one of his favourite local places!
Not weird, but that is the *only* place he took her too! I'd say he could have researched a little and shown her more of the area?

Reactions: 5
Not weird, but that is the *only* place he took her too! I'd say he could have researched a little and shown her more of the area?
But I don't think anyone else did? I might be wrong because I didn't pay that much attention to the homestays but I think for other couples a lot of it was just in the houses/pubs. April and George met her dad in the pub I think as well? (Not a shining example though)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up 😴

Not sure if this is a spoiler but apparently Justin Bieber’s song was originally written for George:

“Your mum don’t like you, and she likes everyone.”

He got burned!!

Every time I see Sophie, I want a warning to come up on the screen:

“If you or anyone you know may have been affected by Stockholm Syndrome please call us now.”

I think she deserves to be treated wayyyy better and hope she finds someone decent ‘outside of the ixperiment’.

Reactions: 15
So
Her dentist needs struck off, those gnashers are so bad they are comical.

Sophie looks like a Who from Whoville in the Grinch.

Just caught up 😴

Not sure if this is a spoiler but apparently Justin Bieber’s song was originally written for George:

“Your mum don’t like you, and she likes everyone.”

He got burned!!

Every time I see Sophie, I want a warning to come up on the screen:

“If you or anyone you know may have been affected by Stockholm Syndrome please call us now.”

I think she deserves to be treated wayyyy better and hope she finds someone decent ‘outside of the ixperiment’.

I believe Haribos comment about horse legs was a direct comment regarding Sophie’s legs, he just didn’t expect other people to know about it. He was negging Sophie, which is a form of abuse.

• Heart
Whitney and April too. We already know Aprils in trauma therapy after being reduced to a mere heartbeat and the Quaalude Queen’s friends and family surely have pulled her away from neo nazi by now.

• Heart
Sophies's dad - "follow the money lavv"
Bad advice to follow money it should be your heart. Ive been with a guys who was wealthy and he was a psychopath. A lot of Personality Disorders at the top. You soon realise they only think and worship money and abuse you incessantly.

Basically my advice to her is to give it a couple of weeks post experiment if your not feeling it END IT.

Doesnt the dad realise if this guy had money he would still be HIM!🙄
If its not going nowhere and its causing stress this early. E.X.I.T😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So

Sophie looks like a Who from Whoville in the Grinch.

I believe Haribos comment about horse legs was a direct comment regarding Sophie’s legs, he just didn’t expect other people to know about it. He was negging Sophie, which is a form of abuse.

The guy is a textbook covert narc. All these devaluing comments but his response is “I’m only joking”. It’s textbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think jenna and zoe will have split by now and be good friends instead, neither of them want to move for the other and there's absolutely no way you can compromise of having children.
Sophie must be seeing something in Jonathan we can't he's a massive bellend, for a career minded independent woman she's a bit of a sad sap isn't she.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.