Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Shepard’s pie head but he has a right to pull Thomas up on his comments as does everyone else at the table. I don’t know why the short haired lesbian keeps jumping to his defense.
Her name is Zoe. Why are you referring to her as “the short haired lesbian” 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Her name is Zoe. Why are you referring to her as “the short haired lesbian” 🤮
That wasn't me but to be fair, most people here don't use people's real names. e.g. SPH, Haribo, Shitney.

They probably just forgot Zoe's name at the time of writing.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if posted already.
Why have I just seen this?

Haven't watched it yet but he's so fame hungry

Reactions: 3
That wasn't me but to be fair, most people here don't use people's real names. e.g. SPH, Haribo, Shitney.

Those are nicknames we’ve given, I wasn’t aware Zoe and Jenna were given the nicknames “short haired lesbian” and “long haired lesbian”.

Edited to add: they likely did forget Zoe’s name, it’s a shame they couldn’t think of any other defining characteristic other than her sexuality to describe her.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t managed to catch up with the thread so I’m sorry if this has been said but wtf were those ‘vow renewal’ locations 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8

I forget their names too. Im sorry if I offend as I have refferred to them as the lovely lesbian couple.
I only remember Kwame,Whitey, Adrian and Thomas names. So memorable.

I love Zoe though. Her and Jenna have such potential

Thr April and George storyline is baffling me. I dont see the love or chemistry at all. Have thry even kissed never mind sex.
Ive never got warmth from them at all🤔 mustve missed a loved up episode but it just seemed all talk and no action.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those are nicknames we’ve given, I wasn’t aware Zoe and Jenna were given the nicknames “short haired lesbian” and “long haired lesbian”.

Edited to add: they likely did forget Zoe’s name, it’s a shame they couldn’t think of any other defining characteristic other than her sexuality to describe her.
It's was a description, not a nickname. Is it offensive? Would it have been better if she was just described as the short haired woman? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious 🤣.

I'm quite good with names so I don't have this issue but for example if I mentioned Adrian and someone asked me who that was, I would describe him as the gay guy with the blonde hair? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I forget their names too. Im sorry if I offend as I have refferred to them as the lovely lesbian couple.
I only remember Kwame,Whitey, Adrian and Thomas names. So memorable.

I love Zoe though. Her and Jenna have such potential

Thr April and Geprge storyline is baffling me. I dont see the love or chemistry at all. Have thry even kissed never mind sex.
Ive never got warmth from them at all🤔 mustve missed a loved up episode but it just seemed all talk and no action.
April and George said they have been intimate, haven't they?

So tonight is the end of the vow renewals. And next week is the reunion? I wonder what the gap was between filming. I do think all of the 'married' couples have broken up by now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just being a nosey parker but does anyone know what the story is with Adrian's family?

I think I'm also alone thinking Sophie is really naturally attractive! Why she's selling herself short with Johnathan I'll never know 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just being a nosey parker but does anyone know what the story is with Adrian's family?

I think I'm also alone thinking Sophie is really naturally attractive! Why she's selling herself short with Johnathan I'll never know 😏
Yes Sophie has a natural beauty which is refreshing. A nice body AND NO HORSE LEGS. Nice body.

Maybe the sex is good🤔 as thats the bit we dont see and everything else is awful.

He could well be stringing her along in private and to the cameras he blows cold.

Thats how I see it. A few narc traits in him.
Funny as when we first met Sophie she appeared Stuck up but shes down to earth and laying her emotions bare for a total waste of space.

He is a boy!!!!

Not emotionally mature at all espacially to dismiss the mushy lovely part of a relationship.

Thats a lovely experience needed in a relationship in rhe early days 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
April and George said they have been intimate, haven't they?

So tonight is the end of the vow renewals. And next week is the reunion? I wonder what the gap was between filming. I do think all of the 'married' couples have broken up by now.
“Fully intimate” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jonathan reminds me of Mr Tumnus from The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe.
In the movie and The cartoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's was a description, not a nickname. Is it offensive? Would it have been better if she was just described as the short haired woman? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious 🤣.

I'm quite good with names so I don't have this issue but for example if I mentioned Adrian and someone asked me who that was, I would describe him as the gay guy with the blonde hair? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess it becomes an issue when sexuality (or race, disability etc) becomes a defining and identifying characteristic. Reducing a person to just that element. I can’t imagine George being described as “the straight one with glasses”.

It’s a tricky area, and I certainly don’t know how it can be solved. But, if I couldn’t recall Zoe’s name I’d likely avoid saying whatever I thought to say completely rather that calling her the “short haired lesbian”. Or go to the (minimal) effort of Googling “MAFS short haired lesbian” which I’m sure would bring up Zoe’s name.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jonathan reminds me of Mr Tumnus from The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe.
In the movie and The cartoon.
take back this gross insult to james macavoy right now!!!!

(…… he does a bit. it’s the completely vacant expression 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.