Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what April will be applying for next?

Defo had a nose job, lip filler, Botox, maybe something to the hairline..? And somehow she still looks like she’s in her 40s now. The mind reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone think if Johnathan was really keen on Sophie. She wouldn’t care as much. But she feels like she has something to prove. A kind of reverse psychology.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think if Johnathan was really keen on Sophie. She wouldn’t care as much. But she feels like she has something to prove. A kind of reverse psychology.
Yes definitely, she’s not interested in him really & she knows daddy dearest & silent mummy aren’t keen. Minus her hair (which is basically her personality) I think she looks IDENTICAL to Nadia who used to present Celebs Go Dating.

Reactions: 16
I fastforwarded the whole episode just now. Ended up just watching Sophie and Jonathan and we didn't even get his speech 🤣. I feel for anyone who watched live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
For Adrian and Zoe or everyone? I’ll tell you those two.

Adrian admitted, in so many words, that he doesn’t fancy Thomas, and he did this late in the game. He’s also not interested in sex. He’s come on the show to find some kind of bland long-term companionship when he KNOWS, and has known since the start, that Thomas wants a proper fiery relationship. Thomas knows he and Adrian weren’t compatible so tried to get out. Adrian however has just strung Thomas along knowing he’d never give him the relationship he wants, but turning on the water works every time the real talk came up. Now I can’t stand Thomas so I don’t actually feel sorry for him, but it’s the principle of it. Adrian, underneath all his niceness and gentleness, is actually quite emotionally manipulative, and Thomas has been a fair bit trapped in this for the risk of upsetting this “such a nice guy” who just seemed to keep wanting Thomas to hang around as a mate when he knew it made Thomas miserable. Thomas never tried to force the kind of relationship he wanted, he just tried to get out of this one that didn’t work for him.

Zoe it’s quite simple. I just don’t like her. She’s got a vibe that gives me the ick.
My thoughts exactly, with both of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Defo had a nose job, lip filler, Botox, maybe something to the hairline..? And somehow she still looks like she’s in her 40s now. The mind reels.
“Don’t look at me I’m shy” -Goes on every reality TV show going.

also is that wax melt Charlotte Church’s ex husband? Assuming this was after their divorce and they’ve got kids how is he a bachelor?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Don’t look at me I’m shy” -Goes on every reality TV show going.

also is that wax melt Charlotte Church’s ex husband? Assuming this was after their divorce and they’ve got kids how is he a bachelor?
Yes but Gavin and Charlotte were never married.

Reactions: 5
I've no idea where she works! I just get Melanie Griffiths Working Girl vibes whenever she harps on about being carers driven.
I love that movie!

I just had MAFS as background last night. It was dull. The reunion will be gold tho. I can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive only ever lurked on this thread as I always watch a day late ... meh kids and bedtime and the other half watching bloody football mainly but the comments on here last night have me howling this morning so thanks :) Also Adrian has my whole heart. He already did. He is the kindest man, I wish he was my pal. The way he stood up to SPH (yes lurker but still know the nicknames haha) was amazing. I wish he did call him Shepherds Pie Head instead of GI Joe but ill take that insult aswell as its great. (PS I love Thomas for being the only other one bringing the entertainment this series but imagine living with him. Scary)
I’m the same! I watch a day behind and I struggle to keep up with this thread, but man is it worth it 😍🤣
I love Adrian! Can’t stand SPH, and I agree with someone who said maybe shitney is on some sort of medication?

Reactions: 7
Ah. Still, I wouldn’t consider him a bachelor. Another fame hungry beg, maybe 🙂
To be fair I'm no fan of his but he was an international rugby player, slightly above winning Miss GB for ladies too old to compete in the main competition fame wise.

Reactions: 2
For Adrian and Zoe or everyone? I’ll tell you those two.

Adrian admitted, in so many words, that he doesn’t fancy Thomas, and he did this late in the game. He’s also not interested in sex. He’s come on the show to find some kind of bland long-term companionship when he KNOWS, and has known since the start, that Thomas wants a proper fiery relationship. Thomas knows he and Adrian weren’t compatible so tried to get out. Adrian however has just strung Thomas along knowing he’d never give him the relationship he wants, but turning on the water works every time the real talk came up. Now I can’t stand Thomas so I don’t actually feel sorry for him, but it’s the principle of it. Adrian, underneath all his niceness and gentleness, is actually quite emotionally manipulative, and Thomas has been a fair bit trapped in this for the risk of upsetting this “such a nice guy” who just seemed to keep wanting Thomas to hang around as a mate when he knew it made Thomas miserable. Thomas never tried to force the kind of relationship he wanted, he just tried to get out of this one that didn’t work for him.

Zoe it’s quite simple. I just don’t like her. She’s got a vibe that gives me the ick.
There are individuals who I liked but I'm not sure if any of them were particularly happy or well matched as couples. The ones saying they stayed to work on their relationships probably stayed to prolong their 15 minutes of fame,in a few months hardly any of them will be remembered and probably be in the media for being arrested or some other sleazy antics to remain relevant

The way Whitney talks reminds me of the ladies who work on Babestation
There's something very 'off'about Whitney,, her behaviour and speech does make me wonder if she is over medicated. She seems almost vacant and her speech appears un natural.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.