Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
April and George said they have been intimate, haven't they?

So tonight is the end of the vow renewals. And next week is the reunion? I wonder what the gap was between filming. I do think all of the 'married' couples have broken up by now.
"Fully" intimate 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So did SPH go get that crappy tattoo in between having a bath and the meal? Because surely she either would have seen it and a bath with a new tattoo wouldn't have been a good idea.

Speaking of SPH and Whitney.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So did SPH go get that crappy tattoo in between having a bath and the meal? Because surely she either would have seen it and a bath with a new tattoo wouldn't have been a good idea.

Speaking of SPH and Whitney.
I was waiting for one of them to growl 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you all imagine if Georgey Dahm3r and Botox face had stayed together the minute one of his cubs needed pulling into line, as they all do? If she'd have had to do the stepmother discipline bit she'd have been buried under the patio asap. I don't like her, the fake witch, but can see where that would end up going.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does everyone say Sophie is amazing? She's quite pretty but not got a great figure. Personality is again ok but that's it.

Johnathon could get a better-looking girl that he clicks with more.
she's not amazing looking (imo) but she is superior to johnathon in many ways ,not that it would be difficult

Reactions: 7
Can we just skip to the reunion? Last night was boring, I’m not even that bothered what happens tonight with SPH , the horse whisperer & Chanita & Jordan

Reactions: 22
Of course SPH would joke about and share a suggestion for a TV show including himself and someone arrested for coercive control 🤡 I honestly don’t think I’ve despised anyone as much as him, I am so close to telling him what for over DM

I know Thomas is a complete nightmare but he’s spot on in noting who the worst people on the show are.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm not watching it tonight last night was a snorefest. I'll watch the reunion episodes but tonight I am watching the frankly far superior The Craft on blu ray.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Of course SPH would joke about and share a suggestion for a TV show including himself and someone arrested for coercive control 🤡 I honestly don’t think I’ve despised anyone as much as him, I am so close to telling him what for over DM

I know Thomas is a complete nightmare but he’s spot on in noting who the worst people on the show are.
The thing isSPH you need charisma and some talent to get paid to appear on TV, that might be a problem for you & your mates

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.