Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Two things:
Matt saying “who the F do you think you’re talking to” all the time like who the hell does he think he is???????? Ugh

secondly, and forgive me, but I clicked on Thomas’s live for 2 mins and someone commented ‘do you still speak to George?’ And his reply made me laugh out loud:
“I’m not allowed to talk to him but HMP are” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 It’s been a long day. I’m easily tickled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Llamabama

Chatty Member
PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO DESPISE APRIL AND GEORGE & MATT AND WHITNEY?

please tell me someone hates them as much as I do

• Heart
Reactions: 58

boohoohun2

Why does no one step in with Matt’s behaviour? He clearly wanted to fight cos he thinks “gay boy” Adrian is scared of him

Reactions: 52

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
On the one hand I’m flattered he takes the time to read here, on the other insulted that we haven’t managed to teach him to spell
DF5976DB-BD57-4A3E-945B-023456EA1505.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
april is reading these vows like she’s been picked to read a paragraph of of mice and men in year 10 English

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MagicCat

VIP Member
No matter what those people think of Thomas, they should respect Adrian as he has done fuck all wrong.

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Also some of these men LAUGHING at Thomas and Adrian, hahahahaha fucking hell George you end up getting arrested and it all comes out about you and SPH you’re just a massive fuckinf dickhead really

• Haha